Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up

Discus and support Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an MSI 6th gen i7 NVidia 1060, 32gb ram laptop, all of a sudden I been getting screen tear and the game locks up during cut scenes only when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDarknight08, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up

I have an MSI 6th gen i7 NVidia 1060, 32gb ram laptop, all of a sudden I been getting screen tear and the game locks up during cut scenes only when playing on PC. I have all my drivers and OS up to date, even my video card. Has anyone run into this problem?
    works fine on my Xbox One S.

:)

TheDarknight08, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Ryke666
    Ryke666 Guest
    Gears if War 4 legacy rewards

So I own all the Gears of War games(1,2,3 and judgement) and also have played them but on my Xbox360.

I now got Gears of War 4 on my PC Win10.

And have not recived any legacy rewards yet.

Is there an issue from my side since I switched consoles?

Ryke666, Oct 16, 2016
  3. ÀRomero
    ÀRomero Guest
    Need More Info About Xbox Play Anywhere

I learned about Xbox play anywhere when I watched gears of war 4 gameplay on e3, I think. I'm planning on getting the game, but had 2 questions about the Xbox play anywhere feature overall.

1. I understand that the same profile cannot be signed in via Win10 and Xbox one at the same time playing the same game, But is it possible to have a different person (profile1) play the game on Xbox one whilst I (profile2) play it on pc?
    2. (IF question 1 was Yes, or if both profiles own gears of war 4): gears of war 4 has local co-op for 2 players. is it possible to play a small LAN party between Xbox one and win10 pc, similar to how playing halo 2, two classic Xboxes were connected via Ethernet
      and was able to play LAN multiplayer without split screen. instead of Ethernet, xbox one and win10 pc are "connected" by the modem, or is Xbox live gold require to get a game party working?
    I may give it a try and reply to this if there is no concrete confirmation by then.

Thank You.

ÀRomero, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Shadowvegas Win User

Dog Tag Bundles with Multiplayer Skins... coming soon

a pass for sure, how about some DLC for the screen tearing, the freezing, sound cutting out, etc.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Best Overall Cutscene

I would say Quantum Break they had great cut scences and Mortal Kombat.
  6. WinterySand9090 Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

i don't know any ways to fix this i have tried everything and my game still freezes i bought the gears of war 4 xbox and love gears of war and rn i can't play gears of war 2
  7. HassanB Win User

Xbox live "4 Glitches during gameplay"

If your XBOX 360 is freezing up try the solutions listed here.

These problems are not because of the system update as I have 4 XBOX 360 consoles in the household all used for different things (Netflix, Gaming, etc) and all of them are working fine, some range as old as early late 2006, early 2007 and newest is 2012 Gears
    of War 3 console.
  8. Mannishpatil Win User

Favourite Moments in Gaming (2018)

I picked up Xbox One X in Sep'18 and I am enjoying Halo MCC with Gamepass. I had played Halo 1 and Halo 2 way back on my PC. Other is Gear of War Series, I completed Gears of War 4 on PC and now I was able to complete the series via Gamepass.
Thema:

Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up

1. Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up - Similar Threads - Gears War Win10

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  4. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  5. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  9. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  10. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...