Gears of War 4 Ultimate preorder points missing

Discus and support Gears of War 4 Ultimate preorder points missing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I preordered Gears 4 way before the reward offer was up (30/07/2016) but it was written that those preorder were going to be considered. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GoWTF ioReaper, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Gears of War 4 Ultimate preorder points missing

Hello,

I preordered Gears 4 way before the reward offer was up (30/07/2016) but it was written that those preorder were going to be considered.

I still haven't see these 10000 points for the ultimate edition I got.

Could you check, please?

:)

GoWTF ioReaper, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Never received 15000 points for preorder

I ordered gears of war 4 ultimate edition preorder and never received my 15000 points

THE MADCAP SYD, Oct 20, 2016
  3. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition Rewards not received

Hi,

I purchased Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition last month (preorder). There is a promotion for 15K rewards points if preordered. I never received these points in my account.

goinbananas-[xboxvenue], Oct 20, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello GoWTF ioReaper,

Normally, we can only Reward purchases once. Since your Gears of War purchase was previously Rewarded by our First Time Purchase offer, when our system attempted to Reward you for the Gears of War offer, the process failed because that purchase was already
    Rewarded. Apologies for the inconvenience. I will adjust your purchase to successfully Reward the Gears offer, and you should see the Credits pending by the end of next week.

XBLRewards8, Oct 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: