Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

Discus and support Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pedro Henrique Barreto, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i have the game and its shows on the xbox mobile app.

:)

Pedro Henrique Barreto, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Pedro Henrique Barreto Carrera,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Gears of War 4 that you are unable to because of license issue. Let’s us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

You may try to use Xbox app and see if you will get to check your license to show in the game. Microsoft Store and Xbox app should have the same account to ensure license will show. Before you proceed, please try:

Reset Microsoft Store:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type "wsreset.exe" (without quotes) and press Enter.

3. Wait for the command to complete and the Microsoft Store to open automatically.

4. Check if the full version of Gears of War 4 is now available for download.

If this doesn't work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps.

3. Find Gears of War 4 in the list of installed apps and click on it.

4. Click on Uninstall and follow the prompts to remove the game from your system.

5. Once the game is uninstalled, restart your computer.

6. Open the Xbox app and search for Gears of War 4.

7. Click on the game and select Install to download and install the full version of the game.

Let us know how it went.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. REN AERO Win User

Gears of war 4

5. Boas BS5 Win User

Gears 1 remake coming soon

Full price release no doubt, then there will be remasters of gears 2 and 3 at full price. Just stop and give us Gears 4. If anyone wants to play gears 1 they can right now on a 360.

People say graphics dont matter but the only difference is it will be shinier version of the same game yet people will jump all over this? If graphics dont matter dust off the 360 and enjoy the game.
  6. Grub Killer513 Win User

My achievements aren't unlocking. Please help.

Thema:

1. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game - Similar Threads - Gears war says

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  4. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  5. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  9. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  10. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...