Gears of war 4 on windows 10 xbox

Discus and support Gears of war 4 on windows 10 xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Chapter 4 theres a door to get to the generators it keeps closeing before we get to it and that's it cant progress any futher into the game software... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GregHoward1, Sep 26, 2018.

1. GregHoward1
    GregHoward1 Guest

Chapter 4 theres a door to get to the generators it keeps closeing before we get to it and that's it cant progress any futher into the game software problem.

:)

GregHoward1, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes either

all I received was gears of war 4 for xbox one and windows 10, i did not receive the gears of war collection. any help would be awesome in resolving this.

Necromancer512, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    HOW CAN I USE THE Nvidia GPU-Bundled GEARS OF WAR game IN WINDOWS 10? i have a PC, NOT A CONSOLE!

Hey there,

Don't fret, all Xbox Play Anywhere games such as Gears of War 4 play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. First, make sure your Windows 10 PC has been fully updated with the Anniversary Update. You can find Windows updates by searching 'Check for updates'
    within the Start menu.

Once you've done that, open the Windows Store and navigate to the Gears of War 4 product page to install the game. You must be signed into the same Microsoft Account that owns the Gears of War 4 license to be able to download and install the game on Windows

Keep us posted how it goes!

Mister Beep, Sep 26, 2018
  4. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest

Have you watched any gameplay videos on Youtube to get through the area?

I’m wondering if you’re actually getting there too fast (if it’s the door I’m think of).

DreadGrrl, Sep 26, 2018
  5. GregHoward1
    GregHoward1 Guest
    yes I watch a walkthur for that chapter 4 and they went thur no problem. I just deleted the game going to try and down load again. takes two days. 131gb

GregHoward1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: