Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...

Discus and support Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10 Game Pass, I'm using the same account since the begging and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IanF_6, Jul 21, 2020.

1. IanF_6
    IanF_6 Guest

Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...

Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10 Game Pass, I'm using the same account since the begging and it won't let me play the campaign from where I left it, yet, all of my achievements are display and my
    progress is still in my account when I go to the store.

:)

IanF_6, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Piyi Piyi Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Windows) "Mix it Up" achievement is unobtainable

3. xSIMPLE SIMONx Win User

Bonus content for past achievements on gears

yeah at this point its only Gears 1, pc and 2 achievements unlock stuff.

Flaming Hammerburst - Play during week 1 of the Beta

Flaming Lancer - Play during week 2 of the beta

Flaming Sawed Off - Play during week 3 of the beta -

Flaming Gnasher - Play during week 4 of the beta -

Cole Train (Cole Thrasball suit) - Play 50 matches in the beta, then play 10 matches as Cole Train to unlock for retail -

Gold PLATED Retro Lancer - Play 90 matches in the beta to unlock, get 100 kills with the skin unlocked to unlock for Retail -

Commando Dom - Pre Order Gears of war 3 gamestop/game

Savage Kantus - Pre Order Gears of war 3 from Amazon

Savage Grenadier Elite - Pre Order Gears of war 3 from Walmart/gamestation

Mechanic Baird - Pre Order Gears of war 3 from Best Buy/play.com

Adam Fenix - Available with the Epic and Limited Editions of Gears of war 3 and/or the Gears of war 3 limited edition console

Infected Omen Weapon skin for all starting weapons - Available with the Epic Edition of Gears of war 3 or with the Limited Edition Console

Infected Omen weapon skin for Lancer - Available with the Limited Edition Gears of war 3 Controller - PICTURE

Rookie Gear Achievment - Unlocks Chrome plated Hammerburst

Veteran Gear Achievment - Unlocks Old Guard Medal for Gears 3 retail although Rod said it will be something that if you didnt have it you'd wish you did

Gears 1,2 and 3 campaign complete - UNKNOWN

Gears 1 get any achievment in the Windows live version (PC) - UNSPECIFIED CHROME SKIN

Gold Hammerburst and Lancer - Acquire the Gold Hammerburst and/or Lancer in Gears 2 for them to be transferred over

TAKEN FROM GEARS FORUM
  4. Wildboy Wiley Win User

OneEyedKutkh Glitch

I've had this happen with several games. Sometimes achievements can take a little while to unlock Some things you can try are power cycling the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts off. Upon restarting it, the achievement may
    pop at the home screen.

Removing and redownloading your profile onto the console can also help the achievement to progress and appear.

If neither of these work, just simply playing on the xbox as normal, the achievement will eventually unlock. I had an achievement for Rento Fortune unlock while playing Gears of War 4.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Missing Gears of War 4 Xbox Codes

Purchasing Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 PC will automatically unlock the Xbox One version as long as you use the same Microsoft Account that the game was purchased on Windows 10 with. Purchasing any Xbox Play Anywhere game requires no further action to play
    it on both platforms.

You can find Gears of War 4 in your 'Ready to install' list on Xbox One. Hope this helps!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears of war website

If you are on PC, please make sure to activate the "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" service on Windows 10 to ensure that your challenge progress is correctly tracking. Click here (paragraph
    "Achievements Not Unlocking") to read more about the Telemetry service and how to activate it if it has been disabled.
Thema:

1. Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Gears War Lost

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  4. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  5. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  9. gear of war 4 promo for free gears of war collection notification lost.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gear of war 4 promo for free gears of war collection notification lost.: got gears of war 4 and noticed that I was available for the free gears of war collection promo but I didn't know I would get a notification with the code for the game. I usually just erase my...
  10. I lost codes for Gear of War 360 games after 1 month when message expired.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost codes for Gear of War 360 games after 1 month when message expired.: I purchased Gears at Microsoft store and redeemed in Xbox One. So I have got messages from Xbox one team. I was inactive for one month but I didn't know that messages expire after 1 month. So I...