Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.

Discus and support Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently completed Gears of War 4 on Co-Op Insane. I got the achievement for completing the campaign on Insane but it hasn't unlocked the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiAssassinXxii, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.

Hi,

I recently completed Gears of War 4 on Co-Op Insane. I got the achievement for completing the campaign on Insane but it hasn't unlocked the ability to play on the Inconceivable difficulty.

Act 1 and 2 shows completed solo and co-op on insane.

Act 3-5 have all co-op chapters completed on insane but 1 chapter on each act showing as only normal on solo.

I just tried re-completing one of the chapters on insane co-op to see if this would correct it but it made no difference.

Any help on fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

:)

iiAssassinXxii, Jul 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.