Gears of War 4 in chines

Discus and support Gears of War 4 in chines in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the game by the game pass and the game is in chines. f3878b14-9ac1-4851-bf54-3df5fc570e7b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InimigoZero, Oct 1, 2019.

1. InimigoZero
    InimigoZero Guest

Gears of War 4 in chines

I downloaded the game by the game pass and the game is in chines.

:)

InimigoZero, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

Gears of War 4 in chines

Hello InimoZero!

Please try to change your region, because the language of the game itself depends of this. Please try this to change your region to an english one, hope it helps!

Change your country/region: a three-step process

Step 1: Change your Microsoft account region
    To change the country for your account, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Select Edit country/region.
    3. Update the Country/region, State, ZIP code, and/or Time zone fields as applicable.
    4. Select Save.
    Step 2: Migrate your Xbox Live account region
    To migrate your Xbox Live account region, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Xbox profile.
    2. Select Next.
    3. Select the region from the dropdown box.
    4. Select I Accept.
    Note You may not get a confirmation notification, but your account will now be migrated.

Step 3: Change your country/region on your console
    Change your country/region on Xbox One

Follow these steps to update your settings to your new country/region, and then restart your Xbox One console. When you make your first purchase in the new locale, you'll be prompted to update your billing information.

1. Sign in to your Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > System > Language & location.
    4. Select your new location from the list, and then select Restart now.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Gears of War 4 in chines

And what region do you have your console?
  4. yayoman34 Win User

Información de la la oferta de "en la compra de un control xbox llévate gratis el juego de gears of war

el juegoes Gears of war 4

(Mod Translation)

The games Gears of War 4
  5. MrBzPlayer Win User

New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, and maybe Forza 4.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

MS PLEASE release the full Gears of War Trilogy as a remaster just like HALO. Nobodoy wants just the first game!!!!

The remastered Gears of War is not going to drop at the same time as Gears 4. But perhaps a little bit before Gears of War 4 to build anticipation
Thema:

Gears of War 4 in chines

1. Gears of War 4 in chines - Similar Threads - Gears War chines

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  4. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  5. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  9. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  10. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...