Gears of War 4 Bundle Promo - haven't received notification for free GoW collection download

Discus and support Gears of War 4 Bundle Promo - haven't received notification for free GoW collection download in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox One S GoW4 limited edition bundle online from the MS store which advertised free download of GoW collection was included. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dadii88, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Dadii88
    Dadii88 Guest

Gears of War 4 Bundle Promo - haven't received notification for free GoW collection download

I bought the Xbox One S GoW4 limited edition bundle online from the MS store which advertised free download of GoW collection was included. I have been told by customer support that I need to play GoW4 and then 7-10 days later will receive a notification
    with download code. Did that but still haven't received notification, so customer support told me to post issue here.

:)

Dadii88, Dec 31, 2016
  2. essdot66
    essdot66 Guest
    unable to receive promotional codes for the gears collection after buying GOW4

I bought gears of war 4 the 12th of October, and still haven't received promo codes for the gears collection.

essdot66, Dec 31, 2016
  3. BR IncomeTAX
    BR IncomeTAX Guest
    Xbox 360 Gears of War Collection was not received

Hi,

I bought the Xbox One Gears of War 4 bundle (1TB), which included "For a limited time, free download of entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection". However, I never received the code.

Can you help?

Thank you

BR IncomeTAX, Dec 31, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

From the Gears of War 4 store page:

So if you still don't have your codes after 30 days, feel free to post up a new thread and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks! Gears of War 4 Bundle Promo - haven't received notification for free GoW collection download :)

Miss Bijoux, Jan 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: