Gears of War 3 and code given over message

Discus and support Gears of War 3 and code given over message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, A few years back when i purchased Gears of War 4 for the Xbox One, I was sent a message with various codes to redeem. The Gears of War 3 code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kimaris07, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Kimaris07
    Kimaris07 Guest

Hello,

A few years back when i purchased Gears of War 4 for the Xbox One, I was sent a message with various codes to redeem.

The Gears of War 3 code never worked. Its been a while and I just got the new one s and looking for that code to try again.

1. I can no longer see that old message

2. has the issue been fixed or can the game be added to my account?

3. I cannot find the log of the previous support given, whereby i did provide the code for checkup.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

:)

Kimaris07, Dec 25, 2020
  2. xxsaugerxx Win User

The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

Hi, sorry for my bad english. I try all my best that you can understand me.

I have 3 Codes:

"Gears of War", "Gears of War 3" and "Gears of War: Judgment".

I just tried to reenter the codes. The "Gears of War 3"-Code and "Gears of War: Judgment"-Code works!

Only the "Gears of War"-Code doesn't work.

I get these Message:

Something went wrong

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.
  3. MinhQuan310586 Win User

Recover Deleted Message

Hi Mod !

Is there a way to recover a deleted message?

I deleted the message code Game Gear of War 3 and Gears of War Judgment ( I have game GOW UE ) - please help me recover messages , thanks !

~Kane
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Got gears 1 and 2 code from promo but not 3 and judgement

Hey there hailofbulletz.

There should have been a second message with codes Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement. Have you been able to check your Xbox Live messages again for those codes? Keep us in the loop for what you found.
  5. WarIsComingHome Win User

Lost codes for preordering Gears Ultimate Edition & Fallout 4

Ok, so I received message containing all Gears of War codes, thanks!

missing only Fallout 3 game-code
  6. MLange73 Win User

Where are my promotional codes for the gears of war collection

Scooby288, StreetSoldier72:

The Xbox One S console comes with a download code for Gears 4, which should give you the online messages download codes for Gears 1-3.

The fine print on the console says that "to qualify [for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment] purchase and play Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by 31 December 2016. Must be 17+" -- Have you played Gears 4 on Xbox Live yet?
    :)

If you still don't have any codes, you'll want to talk to Xbox Support. They can be reached at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#3:1:4 -- click on "Chat with Xbox Support"
Thema:

1. Gears of War 3 and code given over message - Similar Threads - Gears War code

2. I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one: I have the voucher with the 4 games of gears of war for xbox one, I already redeem the Judment game but the other 3 i can't redeem d191a93e-3f0b-4de7-971c-219170428497
  3. Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?: I wanted to buy a new copy of gears of war 4 with the classic games included but i was wondering if the codes had expired already c13b194c-636f-4c4b-a53c-7f4baf732dfd
  4. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  5. Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d: Hi, I am unable to connect to gear of war multiplayer service. The error code shown in XBOX series X console is 0x00000c1d. Please advise. I purchased the xbox game pass and it's frustrating...
  6. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  7. Gear of war Code error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gear of war Code error: Hello, I am experiencing an error while activating Gear of war 1 and 3 using codes offered with Gear of war 4. Any solution? Thank you. a0a19c27-8b50-4fd2-92a4-d7274044d3e4
  8. Gear of war Code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war Code error: Hello, I am experiencing an error while activating Gear of war 1 and 3 using codes offered with Gear of war 4. Any solution? Thank you. 411699b3-d059-4ee0-b76e-07e034111f16
  9. Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error: Dear Xbox Support Team, When i enter Gear of war 3 Redeem Code below message is showing up, i tried so many times but it won't work same thing is coming, please help me on this. " XBOS-3012...
  10. trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code: Service-60004 8402b9a8-ae0c-4a04-8f42-ae1f3645090b 2018/02/04 - 15:22:07 UTC c4b5b263-1219-48a9-b969-5a523bcd379a