gears of war 2 se congela [Gears of War 2 Freezing]

Discus and support gears of war 2 se congela [Gears of War 2 Freezing] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hola qué tal Estoy jugando gears of war 2 el cual fue descargado desde la app store. Al momento de jugar campaña en cooperativo con dos user tags el... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SvelteCrib20699, Sep 24, 2018.

1. gears of war 2 se congela [Gears of War 2 Freezing]

Hola qué tal

Estoy jugando gears of war 2 el cual fue descargado desde la app store.

Al momento de jugar campaña en cooperativo con dos user tags el juego se congela y ya no podemos seguir jugando

Ya reinicié y sigue igual o peor la situación, eventualmente lo que he hecho es crear nuevos usuarios de hotmail, pero siempre es la misma historia.

He visto en los review negativos del juego que son varios los que les ha pasado lo mismo.

Espero que alguien me pueda ayudar

[Translation - Hello, how are you doing

I'm playing Gears of War 2 which was downloaded from the App Store.

At the time of playing campaign in Co-op with two user tags the game freezes and we can not continue playing

Already restarted and still equal or worse the situation, eventually what I have done is to create new users of Hotmail, but it is always the same story.

I have seen in the negative review of the game that are several that have happened the same.

I hope someone can help me]

:)

SvelteCrib20699, Sep 24, 2018
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Gears of War 2 Walkthroughs

Below you can find the walkthrough guides for Gears of War 2. These are broken down into Chapters, so you can quickly find the answer to any problem you may encounter in the game.

Gears of War 2 Walkthrough Guides

IGN
    Read/view the walkthrough here: Direct Link

Gamefaqs
    There are a number of walkthrough guides on Gamefaqs. Read these here: Direct Link 1, Direct Link 2, Direct Link 3, Direct Link 4, Direct Link 5, Direc Link 6

kevin, Sep 24, 2018
  3. XxEsCoRiAxX
    XxEsCoRiAxX Guest
    Mi consola xbox se congela jugando Gears of War 3

Yo también mi Gears of War 3 congela la consola y pues a apagarla solamente queda el gusto de que todo lo que avanzaste se borra.

Necesito ayuda

XxEsCoRiAxX, Sep 24, 2018
  4. gears of war 2 se congela [Gears of War 2 Freezing]

Hasta donde tengo entendido estan bregando en un problema relacionado cn ese juego... esperemos que se resuelva pronto!!

HyperVenom523, Sep 24, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the freezing issue with the game. We want to help you get back on that campaign, so please follow our Backwards
    Compatible
    troubleshooting page. Let us know if you need further assistance!

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

gears of war 2 se congela [Gears of War 2 Freezing]