Gears Judgment VIP pass - how to download eligible content

Discus and support Gears Judgment VIP pass - how to download eligible content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought VIP pass for Gears Judgment. As with other games on Xbox One / Series, all eligible content should be seen in ,,manage game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aleš Tichý, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Aleš Tichý
    Aleš Tichý Guest

I recently bought VIP pass for Gears Judgment. As with other games on Xbox One / Series, all eligible content should be seen in ,,manage game and add-ons", yet I still see only VIP pass. When I launch the game, no prompts to download anything. I have VIP skins available, I can play VIP playlist, but the DLCs are not downloaded, I can not use those skins or maps or gamemodes.

I tried using my X360 but I have the same problem. No DLCs are being downloaded. Is there a way to solve this?

:)

Aleš Tichý, Dec 26, 2022
  2. SpaceTrain31 Win User

Gears of War Judgement

3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Aleš Tichý,

I'm sorry by here in the community we have limitations, including account checking and purchases. If you want to your refund request to be reviewed, please respond to email you received when the refund request got declined or you may reach out to live support again. As much as I would love to help you on this, is beyond our support boundaries.

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Aleš Tichý Win User

Hi CarTzy,

thank you for you response. I tried all that already. On Xbox One, Xbox Series, X360. When I go to "manage game and add-ons", only the free DLCs and VIP pass is there. Lost Relics DLC is still locked for me, I don't own it.

I called MS support, used the web chat console with xbox gamer, I had no web chat option directly with MS in the support section. Both told me the same thing. If I buy seaspon pass and the DLCs are not there, it's a licensing problem, I should refund it and buy again, preferably on console. I originaly bought it on xbox.com marketplace via internet browser.

My refund was denied, because I have accumulated playtime in the base game after I bought the VIP pass. Nobody cares it's not working properly and I was not given the content I paid for.

Hard fact is, I don't have the content I paid for, I can do screenshots, you can check my account. I have been a loyal paying customer for 12 years on Xbox, just 1 refund in 12 years and I am being treated like thief, because I am not satisfied with broken product.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Aleš Tichý,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Games are usually installed automatically on your home console. For auto installs, you must set your power mode to Instant-on and, under Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads, select Keep my games & apps up to date.

To find your games or add ons:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All console types. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Manage and see if it appears under Queue or Updates.
    Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

For game add-ons and other DLC, the first place to check is in your library:

1. In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).
    2. Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    3. Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    4. Select Install, to confirm the installation.
    Note that games and add-ons will install automatically to your console’s default storage device. To learn more about managing your storage devices, go to:

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  6. MerceNineRY Win User

VIP Pass

Thema:

1. Gears Judgment VIP pass - how to download eligible content - Similar Threads - Gears Judgment VIP

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  4. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  5. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  6. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  7. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  8. gear of war 1,2,3, and judgment give away for playing gear of war UE from Aug. 25 to Dec.31 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gear of war 1,2,3, and judgment give away for playing gear of war UE from Aug. 25 to Dec.31 ...: I played co-op online between Aug25 and dec31, 2015. I thought I was sent the token and redeemed it for the 360 verson of gears 1,2,3, and judgment. I tried to download gears of war 2 today on my...
  9. FREE Redeem CODES OF Gear of war 1,2,3、Judgment NOT RECEIVED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FREE Redeem CODES OF Gear of war 1,2,3、Judgment NOT RECEIVED: Xbox one LIVE user ID .I am a Xbox one live gold member. I bought Gear of war Ultimate Edition on 2015.11.11. I have played Gear of war Ultimate edition on live many times but still now I still...
  10. Gear of War 1, 2, 3 and judgment prepaid codes do not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gear of War 1, 2, 3 and judgment prepaid codes do not work: Hello. I have prepaid codes for an EA Access and Gear of War 1, 2, 3 and judgment. It's been a month since I tried them and I have this answer: "A mistake has occurred, we apologize, please try...