Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2

Discus and support Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have just purchased and started playing Gears 5 on my PC and the game will not move beyond Act 1 Chapter 2. It does not give me the option to open to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrianCorrigan2, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2

I have just purchased and started playing Gears 5 on my PC and the game will not move beyond Act 1 Chapter 2. It does not give me the option to open to door to meet Jinn after collecting the component.

Please Advise

:)

BrianCorrigan2, Oct 18, 2020
  2. DrowsierMoth59 Win User

Anybody down for some Gears 3 Co-op?

I am man! i need 1-2 more players for it. we are looking to get them really fast because we are starting it now, we already got to act1 chapter 6 but if u join in with us now we can go back later on with you to help u get chapter 1-5

My gamer tag is NewBomb turk66
  3. Shoobs902 Win User

Gears of War 2 Freezing on Series X

I'm having issues on Gears Of War 2 on the Xbox one, on act 3, chapter 5, it freezes.
  4. SharpDeadEye84 Win User

Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.

Yes I keep getting that with Gears 5 over the past 24 hours. Cannot download it
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Which is better Gears 5 or 4?

Asking which Gears in this generation is better Gears 5 or 4, what do you think?
    I prefer Gears 5! It has a better story, an amazing graphic and a lot of content compared to the previous chapter.
  6. The 1 Mr E Win User

I cannot progress past chapter 1

your the only person ive heard of with this problem. Something a little different happened to me, I couldn't get to the lower left of the map,,,, tried n tried again. Turns out there was a speck of dust on the disc, wiped it off, problem was solved
Thema:

Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2

1. Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2 - Similar Threads - Gears cannot advance

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  4. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  5. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  6. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  7. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  8. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  9. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  10. I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...: Please help XBOX team. I am big fan of microsoft and xbox. I have purchased the xbox one gears of war 4, which included bonus 4 bonus games . I have redeemed gears of war 2 and judgement but gears...