Gear of war Code error

Discus and support Gear of war Code error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing an error while activating Gear of war 1 and 3 using codes offered with Gear of war 4. Any solution? Thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lina1612, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Lina1612
    Lina1612 Guest

Gear of war Code error

Hello,

I am experiencing an error while activating Gear of war 1 and 3 using codes offered with Gear of war 4.

Any solution?

Thank you.

:)

Lina1612, Apr 8, 2018
  2. Lina1612
    Lina1612 Guest
    Gear of war Code error

Hello,

I am experiencing an error while activating Gear of war 1 and 3 using codes offered with Gear of war 4.

Any solution?

Thank you.

Lina1612, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gear of war Code error

Yes, because it's a region issue. Does your account region match your physical location?

Smwutches, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gear of war Code error

Smwutches, Apr 8, 2018
  5. SamuelAOl24 Win User

Error trying to redeem gears of war 3 code provided by xbox live after purchase gears of war 4

error is trying to redeem gears of war 3 code
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Not able to redeem Gears of War 3 code from purchasing Gears of War Ultimate edition

ParalleX iR,

To clarify, are you having issues redeeming your Gears of War 3 code as stated in the title, or are you still in need of Gears of War codes?

If you're having problems redeeming Gears of War 3, please post back the error code you receive so we can look further into the issue.

Thanks!
  7. winandro Win User

gears 1 and 3

not dowload gears of war 1 and 3, help please!!!

error code.
  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

I can't play my gears of war 3 game online

Greetings, Reactionally! Very sorry to hear you're having trouble playing Gears of War 3 online. Can you provide the exact error code you are seeing? Do you receive this error code when playing any other games or is it specific to Gears of War 3?
  9. Mister Beep Win User

gears of war ultimate edition codes

Hey there,

Was this after you already redeemed your Gears of War 2 code? Were you able to play before after redeeming the code? Lastly, what specifically occurs when you try playing Gears of War 2 now? Is there an error code or error message you can pass us?

Thanks!
Thema:

Gear of war Code error

1. Gear of war Code error - Similar Threads - Gear war Code

2. I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one: I have the voucher with the 4 games of gears of war for xbox one, I already redeem the Judment game but the other 3 i can't redeem d191a93e-3f0b-4de7-971c-219170428497
  3. Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?: I wanted to buy a new copy of gears of war 4 with the classic games included but i was wondering if the codes had expired already c13b194c-636f-4c4b-a53c-7f4baf732dfd
  4. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  5. Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d: Hi, I am unable to connect to gear of war multiplayer service. The error code shown in XBOX series X console is 0x00000c1d. Please advise. I purchased the xbox game pass and it's frustrating...
  6. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  7. Gear of war Code error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gear of war Code error: Hello, I am experiencing an error while activating Gear of war 1 and 3 using codes offered with Gear of war 4. Any solution? Thank you. a0a19c27-8b50-4fd2-92a4-d7274044d3e4
  8. Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error: Dear Xbox Support Team, When i enter Gear of war 3 Redeem Code below message is showing up, i tried so many times but it won't work same thing is coming, please help me on this. " XBOS-3012...
  9. HELP, I have a Windows copy of Gear of War 1 on PC, says error when i try to redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP, I have a Windows copy of Gear of War 1 on PC, says error when i try to redeem code.: Microsoft plz help me, anyway someone can help me install my org. Gears of war Game. i still have the disk. Gamer tag is 0c50f54d-a463-4ce5-b2f9-63ccdf3ccf9d
  10. trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code: Service-60004 8402b9a8-ae0c-4a04-8f42-ae1f3645090b 2018/02/04 - 15:22:07 UTC c4b5b263-1219-48a9-b969-5a523bcd379a