gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary...

Discus and support gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ciao Durante i deatmatch a squadre di Gear Of War4 capita spesso, molto spesso che nel momento prima dello schieramento, ho una uscita involontaria... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Francesco 1, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Francesco 1
    Francesco 1 Guest

gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary...

Ciao

Durante i deatmatch a squadre di Gear Of War4 capita spesso, molto spesso che nel momento prima dello schieramento, ho una uscita involontaria dalla partita subendo
    1/2 ora di penalit prima di potermi riconnettere e rigiocare( ho letto in giro che con gli aggiornamenti l'attesa era di 5 minuti..per uscita involontaria mah).
    Da cosa dipende questa involontariet ? da xbox live, dalla mia connessione,ai server di gow4 ( capita solo con questo gioco , con gli altri giochi 0 problemi tipo COD, etc...), d. Risolve disinstallarlo il gioco e reinstallarlo? Lo sto trovando veramente
    frustrante .

In attesa di un gentile feedback ringrazio anticipatamente

Ciao e Buon Natale a tutti

[Translation - Hello During the Team Of War4 team deatmatches it often happens, very often that in the moment before the deployment, I have an involuntary exit from the match suffering 1/2 hour penalty before I can reconnect and play again (I read
    around that with the updates 'wait was 5 minutes.. for involuntary exit mah). What does this involuntary nature depend on? from xbox live, from my connection, to gow4 servers (only happens with this game, with the other games or COD problems, etc ...), d.
    Resolve to uninstall the game and reinstall it? I'm finding it really frustrating. Waiting for a kind feedback thank you in advance Hello and Merry Christmas to all]

:)

Francesco 1, Dec 29, 2018
  2. baltyofgod Win User

gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary disconnection]

Ciao

Durante i deatmatch a squadre di Gear Of War4 capita spesso, molto spesso che nel momento prima dello schieramento, ho una uscita involontaria dalla partita subendo
    1/2 ora di penalit prima di potermi riconnettere e rigiocare( ho letto in giro che con gli aggiornamenti l'attesa era di 5 minuti..per uscita involontaria mah).
    Da cosa dipende questa involontariet ? da xbox live, dalla mia connessione,ai server di gow4 ( capita solo con questo gioco , con gli altri giochi 0 problemi tipo COD, etc...), d. Risolve disinstallarlo il gioco e reinstallarlo? Lo sto trovando veramente
    frustrante .

In attesa di un gentile feedback ringrazio anticipatamente

Ciao e Buon Natale a tutti
    strange to do that, the console got stuck with the ethernet cable or wifi? but above all you have tried to uninstall and re install the game? understand that others are working. I hope you could help:)
  3. CescozTOHC Win User

gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary disconnection]

Yes i'm sure.

My profile is a FTTC 30 Mb/s, and the speed is on 27- 28 Mb/s read from my router .

This issue is true only with GOW4 ...with the other games like COD WWII, black ops 4, Forza 7, etc... have no problem related to connection .
  4. LegendDolby1986 Win User

make sure your internet connection has no problems
  5. CescozTOHC Win User

Thank you for your answer .

Only ethernet cable cat 7 for my Xbox 1 ..:) . No, i don't tried install . Ok, i try this. I hope ;-)
  6. yayoman34 Win User

Información de la la oferta de "en la compra de un control xbox llévate gratis el juego de gears of war

el juegoes Gears of war 4

(Mod Translation)

The games Gears of War 4
Thema:

1. gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary... - Similar Threads - gear war xboxoneX

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  4. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  5. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  9. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  10. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...