Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error

Discus and support Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Support Team, When i enter Gear of war 3 Redeem Code below message is showing up, i tried so many times but it won't work same thing is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank Sierra117, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error

Dear Xbox Support Team,

When i enter Gear of war 3 Redeem Code below message is showing up, i tried so many times but it won't work same thing is coming, please help me on this.

" XBOS-3012 8b910822-2ab5-4475-85e7-0be654b32575 "

Thank you

[Mod Removed]

:)

Frank Sierra117, Jan 20, 2018
  2. Tintin755
    Tintin755 Guest
    can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada

the old redeem code that does not work is for gear of war 3 is [MOD REMOVED]

Tintin755, Jan 20, 2018
  3. vcrox
    vcrox Guest
    Can't download gear of war 3 redeem code error

Hellow I owned gear of war ultimate edition editions so I received gear of war 2 , 3 , jugment redeem codes but for some reason I can't download gear of war 3 it say error when I try to download. I was able to download gear of war 2 and jugment but can't
    download 3. Please help me I contacted a Xbox suporter but he couldn't help me, he Sent me here.

vcrox, Jan 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That's usually the sign of a region issue. The game is region locked, so in order to download it, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the game is available.

Smwutches, Jan 20, 2018
  5. I would suggest you to cal xbox customer support and have them look at the code to see what is going on with it.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Castellus Zemi, Nov 2, 2018
  6. SamuelAOl24 Win User

Error trying to redeem gears of war 3 code provided by xbox live after purchase gears of war 4

error is trying to redeem gears of war 3 code
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Not able to redeem Gears of War 3 code from purchasing Gears of War Ultimate edition

ParalleX iR,

To clarify, are you having issues redeeming your Gears of War 3 code as stated in the title, or are you still in need of Gears of War codes?

If you're having problems redeeming Gears of War 3, please post back the error code you receive so we can look further into the issue.

Thanks!
  8. Tintin755 Win User

the old redeem code that does not work is for gear of war 3 is [MOD REMOVED]
  9. nidrir Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

Same issue for me. I have been able to redeem codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement, but haven't been able to redeem Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3. I also tried in microsoft.com/redeem with my Xbox associated account and didn't work either.

Could someone advise on how to proceed further?

Thanks
  10. Miss Bijoux Win User

can not redeem 2 codes pls help

Salam, wipeout1988!

Could you please try redeeming your Gears of War and Gears of War 3 codes on your Xbox One console instead of your computer? If you get an error code there, please let us know and we'll look into it a bit more.

Shukran! :)
Thema:

1. Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error - Similar Threads - Gear war Redeem

2. I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one: I have the voucher with the 4 games of gears of war for xbox one, I already redeem the Judment game but the other 3 i can't redeem d191a93e-3f0b-4de7-971c-219170428497
  3. how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games: so i got a copy of GOW 4 with my xbox aswell as other games, However it did not have any code or anything of that sort on the box so i'd like to know how do i redeem it...
  4. can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada: the old redeem code that does not work is for gear of war 3 is [MOD REMOVED] 6e9117d8-cdb6-4303-a6b5-8f3e62804fac
  5. probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478): my redeem code for gear of war 3 offer with gear of war 4 give me a message : you cant acquire this item in your currently selected language. I did install all the other redeem code without...
  6. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...: I bought the game in february 2016. 4d1a8fd8-3cf4-49f7-b273-4859cedbe611
  7. Can't download gear of war 3 redeem code error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download gear of war 3 redeem code error: Hellow I owned gear of war ultimate edition editions so I received gear of war 2 , 3 , jugment redeem codes but for some reason I can't download gear of war 3 it say error when I try to download....
  8. HELP, I have a Windows copy of Gear of War 1 on PC, says error when i try to redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP, I have a Windows copy of Gear of War 1 on PC, says error when i try to redeem code.: Microsoft plz help me, anyway someone can help me install my org. Gears of war Game. i still have the disk. Gamer tag is 0c50f54d-a463-4ce5-b2f9-63ccdf3ccf9d
  9. I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...: Please help XBOX team. I am big fan of microsoft and xbox. I have purchased the xbox one gears of war 4, which included bonus 4 bonus games . I have redeemed gears of war 2 and judgement but gears...
  10. trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code: Service-60004 8402b9a8-ae0c-4a04-8f42-ae1f3645090b 2018/02/04 - 15:22:07 UTC c4b5b263-1219-48a9-b969-5a523bcd379a