Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...

Discus and support Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how do I remove my account without messing up his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bernard hoeppner, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...

Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how do I remove my account without messing up his

:)

bernard hoeppner, Aug 7, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how do I remove my account without messing up his

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, sign in and find the device you want to remove. Select the device to see all the options, select Remove Device and follow the instructions.
    Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. DonJuego28 Win User

Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat"

Hi Brad. It is not a random. It is my grandson playing on his xbox and we are friends and I have joined his party, or he has joined mine. We are together in the lobby. No one else is paired up with me.

Thanks
  4. Alanisreno Win User

How far back does your history invideo games go?

For my story the beginning is a little foggy only because of my age I was very very young and he was teaching me how to play on a super Nintendo favorite game was a batman game.

Well one day we got home and went to play and it wasn't working saw that a rat chewed through the wires. My dad saw how up set I was and I mean he probably wasnt to happy himself. The moment he got the money he bought a brand new Nintendo 64. Eventually
    it migrated to my room and became mine.

Since then as I got older I recieved a game boy color when u was around 6 or 7. Got a gameboy advance a few years later then around elementary school I got a game cube. After that started my love for xbox. i owed an original xbox, a 360 (until it broke
    then years later revived it from the dead), then an xbox one, xbox one s
  5. ngocphi Win User

Dear Microsoft, this is a note from an old timer.

My dad did it out of boredom and thought how long can he travel

It never ended

One of the last time he played it

Before my brother sold our only console till my dad's death for his next high

Then ms gave me a gift of 2 xbox consoles lol

360 and a launch xbox one diferent years but meh my dad passed on way before then but he yearned to play halo ce

He never got to play 2 or 3
  6. DessSalvatore Win User

Different region?

No, no, I didn't explain myself the right way.

My friend's parents got him an Xbox X in May, so he gave me his old xbox S as a present.

Obviously he has his own account and he wouldn't give it to me cause he wants to use it on his new console. I said "my friend's account" only because he set it up - he created it for me.

When we got in Italy, he showed me some games and we played together on the account he created. Aka I got some points and achievements and this is why i didn't wanna change it/make another one afterwards. But before he left he set everything to Italy. I
    entered my own billing address, changed the password, set the region and etc. So i can't figure out where the problem might lie..

But i got it, I'd have to make a new account i guess, so i can set everything up again. Hope it works.

Thank you for your responses.
Thema:

Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...

1. Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how... - Similar Threads - Gave grandson got

2. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  3. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  4. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  5. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  6. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  7. I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things: I got call of duty mw3 vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things in the bundle dc264d7f-d033-4458-a79b-3d7c7a247abb
  8. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  9. I gave minecraft to someone from Peru but I'm from Chile, is there a way to redeem it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gave minecraft to someone from Peru but I'm from Chile, is there a way to redeem it?: I gave minecraft to someone from Peru but I'm from Chile, she can't redeem it because I'm from another region, what can you do in this situation? 8a3fd004-80a5-4ca5-9fb5-37ef9e429443
  10. I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help: I accidentally gave away my microsoft account and I lost the microsoft account along with a minecraft account and an xbox account. The hacker changed the password and email of the account. I tried...