gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one

Discus and support gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; would reallllyyyyyyyyyyy love to play these games again is it posible to release it for xbox one backwarts compebilety? here are some sugestions: alien... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnclePacoBird, Aug 29, 2018.

1. gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one

would reallllyyyyyyyyyyy love to play these games again is it posible to release it for xbox one backwarts compebilety? here are some sugestions: alien vs predator,silent hill 4,silent hill homecoming,silent hill origions,silent hill 1,ratchet and clank,resident
    evil 0,resident evil ,resident evil 2,resident evil 3,resident evil code veronica,resident evil operation racoon city,resident evil revilations 1,kingdom hearts 1,kingdom hearts 2,final fantasy allot can stil be added of those,bloodborne,demon souls omg yes,dark
    watch,siren bloodcurse,time splitters 2 any other sugestions?

:)

UnclePacoBird, Aug 29, 2018
  2. DenMotherW
    DenMotherW Guest
    Xbox Support

I would just like to know if Gauntlet seven sorrows can be played on regular xbox? And can Gauntlet dark legacy be played on xbox 360?

DenMotherW, Aug 29, 2018
  3. Confirmed: Diablo 3 coming to Consoles

[quote user="Pakalolo Time"]

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

I never played the Diablo series but if its anywhere near as fun as Gauntlet Dark Legacy then I will be very excited. So far I have not found any games on the 360 that are similar to the original Gauntlet Dark Legacy. Loved that couch co-op hack and slash
    game.

[/quote]

Wow... You should look up Diablo videos on YouTube and it will blow Gauntlet out of the water.

[/quote]

Yes I will have to check that out because loved Gauntlet Dark Legacy. So if D3 is better than that then I am really excited. gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one :) oh and for clearification I am not talking about Gauntlet Seven Sorrows, that game was pure garbage. Gauntlet Dark Legacy
    was and still is really dang good.

CAMMofTHRONES, Aug 29, 2018
  4. gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one

Microsoft do not announce when a game will be made backward compatible until the day it is released to the catalogue. All you can do is wait and hope the games you want compatible will come to the catalogue soon. There is of course the option of contacting
    the developers of the games directly, and ask them if they have any plans to allow the games to become backward compatible. You never know, they may give you an answer.

StuartATrueRed, Aug 29, 2018
  5. banky71
    banky71 Guest
    Great list. I can't think of too many others.

banky71, Aug 29, 2018
  6. Name anything you guys think should be aded to i hope some of the developers might get to see it and maybe nice enough to releasegauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one :p

UnclePacoBird, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

gauntlet dark legacy demon souls and more on xbox one