Gampass ultimate family plan for cloud gaming

Discus and support Gampass ultimate family plan for cloud gaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I have a gamepas ultimate account, that Im really happy with and I want to share with my kids. Currently we already have this option by setting a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Papichko, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Papichko
    Papichko Guest

Hi,

I have a gamepas ultimate account, that Im really happy with and I want to share with my kids. Currently we already have this option by setting a console as my home console. But this option is missing for cloudgaming. If I want to play with my kids, on the cloud, I will have to buy a seperate subscription for each kid. It would become quite costly to pay 4 memberships. If Microsoft does not enable the option to share the acount for mobile gaming, does Microsoft atleast offer a familyplan to help lower the total cost of cloudgaming for a family of gamers?

If not now, does Microsoft consider offering a solution for families in the near future?

Im posting this as a discussion - not a question - as I would like to see how many community members are in the same situation, where multiple accounts in one family generate a high cost/month and who would consider signing up to such a family plan.

:)

Papichko, Mar 24, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: