Gaming services not installing. Whole xbox app bugging out.

Discus and support Gaming services not installing. Whole xbox app bugging out. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this has been persisting for over 2 days now. I recently downloaded Zombie army 4, then I restarted the game. Which lead to a whole domino effect of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Brodshaw, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Gaming services not installing. Whole xbox app bugging out.

So this has been persisting for over 2 days now. I recently downloaded Zombie army 4, then I restarted the game. Which lead to a whole domino effect of problems. I couldn't open the game back up and after 5 minutes of thinking I just up and restarted/repaired the Xbox app in hopes of fixing the problem. When I did the xbox app started not working. The left hand side of where the games would show up was greyed out and it told me that I needed to install gaming services. I did that and even though it says gaming services is installed it kept saying I needed gaming services to play. Fast forward and every method that I've been told that would work, did not.

Powershell method

wsreset

straight up deleting everything on my xboxgames storage and reinstalling both of the apps

nothing has worked so far. So is there any other method that could help me solve this?

(I also tried deleting both xbox and gaming services and installing it from the web. It looked like it solved the problem but it said i needed an "extra component" instead of installing gaming services)

:)

David Brodshaw, Aug 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gaming services not installing. Whole xbox app bugging out.