Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

Discus and support Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex VDC, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Alex VDC
    Alex VDC Guest

Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a fix? Simply want to install FH5 and I get "Game services missing" again, done all the "fixes" with the powershell etc and nothing...

:)

Alex VDC, Aug 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: