Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft

Discus and support Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to install minecraft but everytime I try to install it, it starts with it saying its updating windows, which is actually "updating... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Veloctyy, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Veloctyy
    Veloctyy Guest

I have been trying to install minecraft but everytime I try to install it, it starts with it saying its updating windows, which is actually
    "updating gaming services" my windows is up to date and so is my gaming services. And it does this everytime I try to install Minecraft. Also when I go into services it shows two gaming services where one of them is running and the other isn't. And when I try to start the one that's not running it gives me an error 5: access is denied. I have tried running services as admin and giving myself permission to the folder that gaming services is located in. Also when I try to download Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft store the install button goes grey then back pink (the normal color) and it never actually installs. All other attempts to install Minecraft was the file given from the official Minecraft website. https://youtu.be/A3ihUhZo51Y
    Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft [​IMG]

Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft [​IMG]

:)

Veloctyy, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Ok i dont know why, i will leave this open for other agents to try help.

Regards
    Zahir
  3. Veloctyy Win User

When I try this i get a error of 0x80004005
    [​IMG]
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Ok i am going to send you a youtube link, please try this as he does in the video

https://youtu.be/XmH01KDymmQ
  5. Veloctyy Win User

Ok thank you for trying to help
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

Have you removed parental controll from the microsoft account?

Also try dissable the firewall so the download can start.

If this fails please contact mojang support they will be able to check whats wrong with the account

Kind regards
    Zahir
Thema:

1. Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft - Similar Threads - Gaming Services isnt

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  4. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  5. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  6. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  7. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  8. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  9. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  10. how do i install my xbox gaming services but not through the xbox app as it isnt working

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i install my xbox gaming services but not through the xbox app as it isnt working: how do i install my xbox gaming services but not through the xbox app as it isnt working 34339527-1ea4-45f2-94bb-3e659e56666d