Gaming Services Download Issue

Discus and support Gaming Services Download Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had been playing my games on the xbox app. I come on today to find its sayin I dont have Gaming Services downloaded, I have looked at other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Kulk, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Daniel Kulk
    Daniel Kulk Guest

Hi, I had been playing my games on the xbox app. I come on today to find its sayin I dont have Gaming Services downloaded, I have looked at other questions on this forum and have attempted the prompted resolutions, I have tried to delete and reinstall the app but i cant get it to reinstall.

:)

Daniel Kulk, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Daniel! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to an independent advisor Lucas Lauer, please follow the steps below to reinstall the gaming services:

" - Go to start > Search for PowerShell > Right click > Run as administrator. Type the following command and press enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete the folders "GamingServices", "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.
    - Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.
    - Restart your computer. Run Powershell as administrator and run the following commands (one at a time):

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    - Restart your computer one more time. Open the Xbox App and sign in with the same account as the Microsoft store."

For more information and workarounds, I have provided you the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...services/31596138-5437-42c4-b2d1-bc5e6c6d58d8

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Dprice05 Win User

Back 4 blood does nothing when I click install

It can’t just be a game issue because it’s the same thing for the gaming services app download
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Sea of Thieves Won’t Download

There was a service alert a few hours ago regarding purchasing and downloading games. Try to hard restart your console and try to download the game.
    There still is the service alert. You'll have to wait for the issue to be resolved.
  5. Preston Christensen Win User

Gaming Service issue

I followed the steps, but afterwards there were no updates in Microsoft Store, and Xbox app is returning the same error code 0x87e00196. Meanwhile the files in the Registry Editor are completely gone. Both the Xbox app and Microsoft Store have been extremely slow as well, if that says anything.

Thank you for the help
  6. Janet_C Win User

Gaming Service issue

In the Windows search bar type "Services".

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

-XblAuth Manager

-XblGameSave, XboxGipSvc,

-Xbox Live Game Save,

-Xbox Live Networking Service,

Right-click on the service (you must do this for each of them) and select Properties.

In the Startup Type section of the "General" tab, make sure it is set to Automatic . If it is not already started, click Start.

Then click Apply and OK to save the changes.

Restart the device and try again.
Thema:

1. Gaming Services Download Issue - Similar Threads - Gaming Services Download

2. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  3. gaming services wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaming services wont download: microsoft i just bought a new laptop and i cant download gaming services it gets to 90% and stops and says it is on your end please for the love of god fix this its NOT my computer it your problem...
  4. Gaming Services will not download no matter what I do. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming Services will not download no matter what I do. How do I fix this?: Due to my computer being new, it hasn't been downloaded onto my PC before and therefore can't be uninstalled first so using Shell and those commands do nothing. I've done everything that has been...
  5. I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...: I've restarted and updated my computer and still no gaming services. I just get the "something happened on our end" error message. e9f63f7a-8781-439d-b975-3dba9a8a7320
  6. How to get my Gaming services to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get my Gaming services to download?: When I open my Xbox app on my PC (windows 10) it states that my game services need to be downloaded, so I click download, and it does nothing. Says installing game services, this may take a...
  7. Gaming Services and App Installer prevent me from downloading/playing games on the Xbox App...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Services and App Installer prevent me from downloading/playing games on the Xbox App...: My Xbox App on PC does not allow me to install any games or to play games already installed. Any time I try it tells me that Gaming Services and App Installer are required, and it gives me a...
  8. Has anyone ever had to download again after the xbox download game service on their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone ever had to download again after the xbox download game service on their...: When I purchased the discounted Horizon 5 at the Microsoft Store today.I use xbox to download itClick "Install" to display "Let me download the game service"After I finish downloading the game...
  9. How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?: I have been using my PC for over a year now. I have had no issues with anything up until 2 days ago when I decided I wanted to play Stardew Valley. I clicked install and started watching YouTube....
  10. Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games: I am trying to use the Xbox PC system for a game that was bought in the Microsoft store and I am being told the Gaming services needs updated. When I try to update I get a error code. I have tried...