Gaming services doesn't work pls fix.

Discus and support Gaming services doesn't work pls fix. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gaming services doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it three times. When i go into services and try to start gaming services it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Suqq Mahdik, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Suqq Mahdik
    Suqq Mahdik Guest

Gaming services doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it three times. When i go into services and try to start gaming services it says: "Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed device." pls help i just want to play warhmmer on my day oof Gaming services doesn't work pls fix. :(

:)

Suqq Mahdik, Aug 19, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Suqq Mahdik,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue downloading game through Xbox app because of an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

The error code 0x800800005 usually indicates that there is an issue with the Windows Store cache. To fix this issue, you can try resetting the Windows Store cache by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type "wsreset.exe" (without quotes) and press Enter.

3. Wait for the command to complete, which may take a few minutes.

4. Restart your computer and try installing the game again.

If resetting the Windows Store cache does not resolve the issue, you can try running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

2. Click on "Update & Security" and then click on "Troubleshoot" in the left-hand menu.

3. Scroll down and click on "Windows Store Apps" and then click on "Run the troubleshooter".

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooter.

Additionally, we can perform the steps below:

1. Make sure Windows is up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

3. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to install the game again.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. OG Gamer Win User

gta5

Help pls.

Service alert :(
    Try Restarting game sometimes That works.
  5. RuchiAgarwal15 Win User

Minecraft Crashing when enabling FULL SCREEN.

have tried em but they do not seem to work pls tell if there is any other way to fix it.
    have heard of power shell, does it work?
    and can u pls explain me how to repair the game?
  6. Michael bat99 Win User

Gaming services is disabled and can't be enabled

My gaming services is disabled and I can't enable it plus when I try to uninstall it won't let me and I get an error but trying to fix that error doesn't help because it only doesn't work for the gaming services and everything else is fine

Please fix gaming services
    I also have tried almost all recommended methods of fixes
Thema:

1. Gaming services doesn't work pls fix. - Similar Threads - Gaming services doesn't

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  4. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  5. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  6. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  7. Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games: Xbox app keeps constantly re-downloading Game Services and doesn't detect my installed games. I tried eliminating gaming services and the xbox app through commands and reinstalling, as this was...
  8. Xbox App Says Gaming Services need installing but this doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Says Gaming Services need installing but this doesn't work: When trying to install CK3 Xbox stopped working. It says that gaming services need to be installed and then when I go to the settings there is a message that says 'There was a problem loading...
  9. My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't...: My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't work after an hour. 05c2f4b9-ed46-4ab6-97a2-702399e5b7d2
  10. Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!: I had to reinstall windows 11 and ever since I've had issue with Xbox app. I've reinstalled the app several items. Updated from store etc. But still having the issue. Please advise...