Gaming services causing massive issues

Discus and support Gaming services causing massive issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the last couple of months I have been trying to fix a set of problems ive been having with the xbox app on my computer. The app has been switching... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ocuu, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Ocuu
    Ocuu Guest

For the last couple of months I have been trying to fix a set of problems ive been having with the xbox app on my computer.

The app has been switching through states of not registering my games or gaming services, registering and allowing me to play games but being unable to install anything and not functioning entirely.

Its been months and ive tried everything from powershell commands, repairs and resets, uninstalls.

I have no options left and have about given up, at this rate ill be abandoning my xbox subscriptions alltogether for other services, unless it can be fixed here

:)

2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ocuu, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble with gaming services and the Xbox app. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I appreciate it if you can clarify what do you mean by repair and resets?
    Did you try that for the gaming services and the Xbox app, or is Windows included?

Additionally, are you running Windows 10 or 11? And is your PC enrolled in the Windows insider program?
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

online gaming in 18 rated games

I agree but not all parents control their child's account with limits, causing some games to become massive underage causing annoyance.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

When is this xbox live problem going to stop?

Exactly what are you referring to as the current problem?

If you mean things like intermittent xbox live issues, occasional game crashes, no updating profile pics, partychat and friends list messing up here and there then sorry that could be a while.

The servers and services are taking a massive hit due to Covid 19 and lockdown across the globe.

Massive unprecedented numbers are logging onto the systems at the same time as opposed staggered times when everyone has a normal life to lead.

This has caused several, albeit minor, issues as they try to manage demand

Once Covid criais ends and normality resumes things will go back to usual.

Stay safe, happy gaming
  5. andersonpassos Win User

xbox installer freezes after pressing install and windows store freezes after pressing install

if the gaming service any game may cause issue.
  6. Trevathewise Win User

Massive Issues

Possible to get some help with this?!
Thema:

1. Gaming services causing massive issues - Similar Threads - Gaming services causing

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  4. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  5. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  6. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  7. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  8. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  9. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  10. Xbox Gaming Services causing issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gaming Services causing issues: I had the Xbox app always stuck on loading and fixed it by uninstalling Xbox gaming services after doing that I am able to load the Xbox app and sign in however i cannot play any games without...