Gaming services are not installed in the Microsoft Store. That I have to do?

Discus and support Gaming services are not installed in the Microsoft Store. That I have to do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sofimaclaren, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Sofimaclaren
    Sofimaclaren Guest

i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80070490.

:)

Sofimaclaren, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

I have checked on some Xbox threads and it seems there is no ,certain fix on the issue, you can however try to reset your Windows to try fix this. Resetting your PC lets you perform a clean reinstallation and update of Windows while keeping your personal data and most Windows settings intact. In some cases, a clean installation may improve your device's performance, security, browsing experience, and battery life.

For more details on giving your PC a fresh start, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/windo... reset your PC, go,this PC , select Reset PC.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Sofimaclaren, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

There may be corruption in the system registry or lack of updating. To try to repair the incident, I advise you to perform the following steps:

Step 1: Search for updates by visiting the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/help/12373/windows-update-faq

Step 2: Repair system files. Go to Start and type the word CMD, right click on the command prompt and select Run as administrator, enter the following commands one by one followed by the Enter key:
    Sfc/Scan
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleaning Image /Scanhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup Image /Restorehealth

Note: The execution of these commands may be delayed.

Step 3: Repair the affected program, please follow the advice mentioned in the following technical note: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-relatados-con-las-aplicaciones-de-microsoft- store-93ed0bcf-9c12-3df6-6dda-92ec5d0415ac

I hope this help.
    Best regards.
  4. Gabe Bodnar Win User

I cannot install gaming services for the life of me

i am signed into microsoft store and the xbox app with the same account, my windows 11 and xbox app is up to date, i have used wsreset.exe on the microsoft store numerous times now, i follow each wsreset with an attempt to download gaming services either through the xbox app, or through microsoft store using the gaming services page i can access by putting the "start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN" command in powershell. none of these solutions have solved the problem, downloading from the xbox app still does nothing and the microsoft store still freezes the second i click install on the gaming services page. i cannot update gaming services because it isnt installed, i still cannot get it to install.

For clarification i am not having issues with updating gaming services, i am having issues INSTALLING gaming services. i was having other issues with gaming services before hand and the fix i followed involved uninstalling and reinstalling gaming services, the problem is that i cannot re install gaming services, NOT that i cannot update it. i do not have the app installed and i am trying to install it. reinstalling gaming services is quite literally the last step in the fix of the previous issues, but now i have a different one. (not being able to REINSTALL gaming services)
  5. Mateo rendon olaya Win User

how do i fix an issue i have with the xbox app where i cant play or download games

I appreciate it, you can try installing the Gaming services by launching the Windows PowerShell, make sure to run it as administrator. After that, enter this command, this should launch the Microsoft Store App, you can install the app from there:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    Hello i have typed the command and i am now at the gaming services page on the microsoft store however there is no button to download the app. What do i do now?
  6. DENNFEAR Win User

PC XBOX APP GAMING SERVICES

i have attempted everything you have said to do except when i try starting the second gaming services i run into the following error.

[​IMG]

I attempted to resolve this via uninstalling and reinstalling gaming services via the information here

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...tore-Cannot-install-or-update-Gaming-Services

microsoft store now shows gaming services as installed, but when i go to services both gaming services are now gone.

i have attempted to reset microsoft store via windows r WSReset.exe. but the gaming services still shows installed even though it is not on my services window.

i have attempted using the information from the above link to reinstall gaming services but it is not working. i have no clue what to do at this point do i have to reformat my pc? all for this stupid gaming service application???
Thema:

1. Gaming services are not installed in the Microsoft Store. That I have to do? - Similar Threads - Gaming services are

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  4. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  5. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  6. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  7. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  8. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  9. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  10. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...