Gaming Lagging after System Reset

Discus and support Gaming Lagging after System Reset in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael Nuttall, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run anywhere from 30-120 fps with extreme freezing and lag. When I originally built my computer I had some issues with lag and I remember using this video to help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHS_3qi0kXg&t=4s I used this video again as well as a few more optimization guides and have been able to improve my systems performance by about 10-15 fps.

I have already made sure everything is up to date (all drivers including motherboard chipset stuff. I also opened up my actual computer to see if somehow something got unplugged by clicking the reset button, everything was in order there as well. I will say I was able to run both sea of thieves and rainbow six siege with almost no problems other than the occasional stutter but trying games like apex legens and destiny 2 drops my frames to 60 or less and causes lots of stuttering. I posted this same issue to reddit and the majority of responses were to check my drivers and windows and people asking about my specs.

I am not certain what my hardware is anymore but as I said everything ran fine before the factory reset. If anyone could please provide me with some help on this matter, I can't find anything anywhere on what I should do.

Thank you for any help I receive Gaming Lagging after System Reset :)

:)

Michael Nuttall, Feb 18, 2024
  2. GMAN990 Win User

Xbox Live Lag - BT Home Hub

Do you still lag in games after the reset then? Is it all games? I see you play Fifa, EA use their own servers which are certainly attributed with lag. What about call of duty do you lag on that?
  3. Fariko Ocelot Win User

Twitch making system unresponsive

Same here game lags out and or freezes took me 20 min just to load the twitch app. Have reset my console about 3 times to fix with no resolution. This does it on any game. Trying to stream Ghost or BF4 is impossible and after 20 min of loading time for
    the app and run the broadcast it make system stability go out the window. It causes some serios lag or freezes or stops working.
  4. דודרביבו Win User

Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move

Hi

@XBF Meryem R

First of all thanks for your help

I did everything one by one

Only when i did the last system reset it’s helped.

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

But when i turned off the console and turn on back - the problem comes again.

I tried to do system reset again and unfortunately it’s didn’t helped this time.

What else can i do ?

Btw

The lags that i have is only on the menu of the game.

While I’m playing in the game everything is fine.

But when i open the menu game and move my mouse i can here the lags on my headphones, i can see the mouse move like lagging .

Hope you to give me the solution to this problem.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Gamepass for PC games after a system reset

nope as they are encrypted, once you change/re install windows then a full install is required.
  6. d0ct0r O Win User

Gamepass for PC games after a system reset

well that sucks, but thanks for the reply!
Thema:

Gaming Lagging after System Reset

1. Gaming Lagging after System Reset - Similar Threads - Gaming Lagging System

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  8. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  9. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  10. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...