Gaming headset Microphone not working or not detecting

Discus and support Gaming headset Microphone not working or not detecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microphone not working or detecting Brought a new headset called the razer blackshark v2 X that has a 3.5mm jack connectivity the audio work just fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Timjackson778, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Gaming headset Microphone not working or not detecting

Microphone not working or detecting

Brought a new headset called the razer blackshark v2 X that has a 3.5mm jack connectivity the audio work just fine but mic does not, discord isn't detecting any input or so does any mic test websites. I tried all the basic stuff like checking if the 3.5mm jack is in my laptop probably and blowing in the laptop 3.5mm for dust and stuff the mic work just fine on my ipad so the mic isn't broken so it has to be a laptop/windows problem I already tried updating and reinstalling drivers and and mic privacy settings is already turn on and the mic level is already at 100 additional information is my laptop only has one 3.5mm jack port what else can I do I need help

:)

Timjackson778, Feb 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gaming headset Microphone not working or not detecting