gaming browser GX be amazing on the xbox store & it should sort be compatible & should add it

Discus and support gaming browser GX be amazing on the xbox store & it should sort be compatible & should add it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Get an unparalleled gaming and browsing experience with built-in limiters for CPU, RAM, and Network usage, plus Discord & Twitch sidebar integration.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ReactionWinter7382, Jul 4, 2022.

1. gaming browser GX be amazing on the xbox store & it should sort be compatible & should add it

Get an unparalleled gaming and browsing experience with built-in limiters for CPU, RAM, and Network usage, plus Discord & Twitch sidebar integration. Enjoy fast and private web browser with free VPN and built-in ad blocker.Genres–Features–

Opera GX - The First Browser for Gamers

What is Opera GX?

Opera GX is a browser built for gamers. The browser includes unique features like CPU, RAM and Network limiters to help you get the most out of both gaming and browsing.

Awesome features

Beyond its award-winning design, Opera GX brings speed, customization and privacy to desktop browsers. Take a look at its exclusive built-in features and see why people are using Opera GX.

Custom Themes

Completely customize your color scheme with Opera GX to match your gaming setup. Choose from specially designed themes, and easily select GX desktop wallpapers as a gaming background.

GX Corner

Get free games, the best deals, plus a game-release calendar and gaming news all in one place.

Twitch integration

Never miss a live stream. With Twitch right in your sidebar, you can easily see the channels you follow, who's online, and choose to receive notifications whenever someone you follow goes live.

Discord integration

Talk with your teams, friends and communities with Discord in your sidebar. Join us on Discord to talk about gaming, give feedback on GX, and have fun with the Opera GX community.

Built-in messengers

Chat and browse at the same time with Facebook Messenger, Telegram, VKontakte, and WhatsApp integrated right into the sidebar.

Player in your sidebar

A world of music and podcasts at your fingertips. Connect to all your music services in one place, and switch between them easily.

Free VPN

Control your privacy and security with the free integrated browser VPN.

Keep your data when you switch to Opera GX

When you change browsers to Opera GX, you’re automatically prompted to import whatever data you want from your old browser.

It’s time to switch to Opera GX!

Level up your gaming experience! Download Opera GX and import all of your bookmarks, passwords and autofill in just a couple of clicks.

OSWindows 7 OSWindows 10 `

Processor2Ghz Processor2Ghz
    Memory2GB Memory8GB

this browser is in the epic game store and its already supported by gaming company but i didnt know i think xbox should support it too and put it on the game store to get free or buy its your option .

that was the information on the epic store page about the browser and i and epic supporting it i think xbox should support it as well sense i am loving this browser runs so good and smooth on my phone and pc and it would be ashamed not to put the browser in the xbox store and it would be nice if you allow us to get exnsions only on console but if not that is fine.

if epic games support it shows that it didnt take that long to program the browser for compatibility and i could be wrong but it seem like it would not take that long to adjust it to work on xboxs to run this amazing browser .

submitted by /u/ReactionWinter7382
    [link] [comments]

/u/ReactionWinter7382, Jul 4, 2022
  2. LevBalagtas Win User

Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to chrome, chrome turns white for a split second

Hey!, yeah I tried this on a different browser like opera gx it did the job but I just really prefer chrome-over Opera gx.
  3. Ava Thompson1 Win User

I would like to buy Hydro Thunder Hurricane on Xbox.com

It's important to confirm the compatibility of the game. If "Hydro Thunder Hurricane" was originally an Xbox 360 game and is listed as compatible with Xbox One and Series X, it should, in theory, be playable on your Xbox 360. However, the lack of explicit mention of Xbox 360 on the store page does add an element of uncertainty.
  4. A .n Win User

THE CAPTCHA IS IMPOSSIBLE

I am using a Lenovo laptop and Opera GX browser
  5. Georges C. Win User

help

Hello again, if you are trying to sign in to Fortnite through Xclud you should use your email account that you use to play on Xbox.

And he's not logging in properly, try using the browser type, if he's using Chrome try using Edge or Opera GX for example.

In the meantime, if you're trying to log in to the Epic website or epic launcher, you should use the email you used to create your Epic account.
  6. KurtNelson1 Win User

Crysis Games Backwards Compatible

That would be amazing. I loved the crysis games. They should make them next in line for backward compatible list.
Thema:

gaming browser GX be amazing on the xbox store & it should sort be compatible & should add it

1. gaming browser GX be amazing on the xbox store & it should sort be compatible & should add it - Similar Threads - gaming browser amazing

2. Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games: I have just recently change my motherboard, CPU GPU and RAM and now when i am playing a game on my first monitor, this can be any game even one that doesn't use up much performance, any videos on...
  3. I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser: I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser, can it be played on xbox 360 or only one or series? 3ec30e8e-bfe2-4844-ba9f-fe196b75f801
  4. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  5. I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser: i logged on today to try and play fallout 4 but the play button was blacked out, the only game i could even play was fortnite ( i don't like that game ) can somebody please help?...
  6. Ultimate Word Games lagging badly when using the app but not on browser?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games lagging badly when using the app but not on browser?: I've been playing Wordament for a few years now on Ultimate Word Games on PC and never once had an issue with it. However, the past week or so, it has been lagging to the point of being...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming Won't Load in Browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Won't Load in Browser: When I try to start Starfield via cloud gaming in Browser, it gets to the xbox start up just fine, but then sits at a black screen for about a minute before dumping my back ut to game selection....
  8. The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...: iOS safari Xbox cloud gaming not loading on browser 005b602e-7882-49c1-a8ed-70a100d9ac6a
  9. Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser: This is one of my favorite games and it doesn't even work after I switch from geforce now. Mobile still works for some reason 7d772f9e-0cd8-4446-ab5b-07ce197603a7
  10. Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is...: I had used it happily for over a year using my steam deck, as recently as the 11pm on the 30th of June, by the next morning it was not working. Support couldn't figure it out and advised to wait...