GameTag

Discus and support GameTag in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Require money for changing the game tag. I have never changed it. GroupCoronet500 not my game tag. [img] [img] 81abbdb3-8e1e-49e4-bbd5-ecf3127661b0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ИльяТолстиков, Oct 16, 2018.

1. GameTag

Require money for changing the game tag. I have never changed it. GroupCoronet500 not my game tag.
    GameTag [​IMG]

GameTag [​IMG]

:)

ИльяТолстиков, Oct 16, 2018
  2. DUCK53
    DUCK53 Guest
    Error 80151103

can not get gametag on another xbox he has error 80151103 and he lost everything he lost 12 month gold he want it on gametag overallsphere0 tranfer to the gametag overallsphere0

DUCK53, Oct 16, 2018
  3. TheOneRevon
    TheOneRevon Guest
    Possible Answer

Try recovering your GameTag to a usb instead of the hard drive. Your GameTag on the Xbox will likely be corrupt.

TheOneRevon, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

GameTag

A free gamertag change is only available if you were given a randomly generated tag when you created your account and are changing that tag for the first time. I'm not sure how you were given that tag, but it is not one of the randomly generated ones Microsoft
    gives so you would need to pay to change it.

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Xbox Gamer,

New accounts get one free
    Gamertag
    change, and every change afterwards will require a small fee that varies by location. If you have not used your free Gamertag change are still prompted to pay, please contact
    Xbox Support.

XBF Lance J, Oct 16, 2018
  6. I downloaded the game in Microsoft Store. Then I had to enter the xbox client and this strange tag was waiting for me there.

ИльяТолстиков, Oct 16, 2018
  7. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello ИльяТолстикоB,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Per started by
    XBF Lance J
    Should an account be crated It will generate a random gamertag, and can be changed once for free.

All accounts have the chance to edit a gamertag within 30 days after activating an account. If an account has been made, but is past the 30 day period then there will be a fee for changing the gamertag.

Hope that helps.

XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

GameTag