Gamestreaming on the Xbox app

Discus and support Gamestreaming on the Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've Been trying to stream my Xbox to my pc but it lags way too much to be playable. Changing the quality doesn't make a difference. Both my Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maxwell Giuliano, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Gamestreaming on the Xbox app

I've Been trying to stream my Xbox to my pc but it lags way too much to be playable. Changing the quality doesn't make a difference. Both my Xbox and my pc(Windows 10) are up to date and have wired connections.

:)

Maxwell Giuliano, Aug 31, 2018
  2. jeffazz
    jeffazz Guest
    xbox (beta) app shows moderate NAT type

so other than GameStreaming.. no one out of the millions of people who use xbox (beta) app on windows 10 does not know how get their NAT Type OPEN in the app

attached is a picture of what im talking about..

[View:http://imageshack.com/a/img633/4862/wFgXgi.jpg:550:0]

jeffazz, Aug 31, 2018
  3. Wikkid666
    Wikkid666 Guest
    Multitasking gamestreaming

Really don't think that's possible. Would be take way too much system resources.

You are more than welcome to suggest it on xbox.uservoice.com though. It can't hurt to give it a shot.

Wikkid666, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Echo4Ent, Aug 31, 2018
  5. The test streaming diagnostic says that I can stream at very high quality. The only thing I don't know much about is Wi-Fi multimedia mode. Everything else on Microsoft's website I do know about and know is probably not the issue.

Maxwell Giuliano, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamestreaming on xbox 360