GameStop

Discus and support GameStop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; GameStop tells customers to buy a warranty on Xbox controllers even though you get one automatically with Microsoft then they say it’s better with them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by itchSchematic, Nov 6, 2023.

1. GameStop

GameStop tells customers to buy a warranty on Xbox controllers even though you get one automatically with Microsoft then they say it’s better with them because you can return it, that Microsoft makes you mail it back.

:)

itchSchematic, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Jasperrdm Win User

gamestop

You need to go to gamestop.com and stream from there.
  3. Win7kid Win User

Gamestop?

I don't think it i will ship tomorrow Slimy on GS it says 1 day for Processing and 1 day for shipping. So this is what i think is going to happen 1 full day Wednesday for Processing and then on Thursday will ship the Xbox one that's what i think.
  4. Jsnight Win User

Gamestop?

well thats not the main reason i panic... So i pre ordered my xbox 5-6 months ago and said total cost was 551 and some changed then i was charged 556 and something yesterday but when i went to my order says open and i haven't been billed yet... I got ahold
    of someone ... my money is pending just to make sure i had it in there and my order won't ship till the 21st due to how close i am to the wear house ... and the reason they added 5 dollars to it was because i changed the address 2 months and forgot about that...
  5. FullHornet Win User

Gamestop

I would not bank on this. Them along with many other retailers did this and customers ended up getting screwed because they did not have any units left to fill the last minute preorders. I seriously doubt they are going to be able to fill additional preorders
    literally less than 2 days before launch. Good luck though.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

GameStop

Hello ItchSchematic, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

GameStop is a video game retail store that sells a variety of video game-related products, including Xbox controllers. It is common for retail stores to offer extended or additional warranties for electronic products, such as console controllers.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
Thema:

GameStop

1. GameStop - Similar Threads - GameStop

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  4. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  5. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  6. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  7. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  8. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  9. I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...: I brought NBA2k24 VC 200,000 twice at my local GameStop, I went to put both locker codes and they don’t work, it’s saying it’s invalid. I’ve tried over 30 times, closed my games over 30 times and...
  10. GameStop purchased VC online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameStop purchased VC online: I bought 200,000 VC online this morning thru GameStop online. Upon receipt of the locker code, I input the code and got a message stating that the code was invalid. I still have the receipt from...