Gamespass issues with family group

Discus and support Gamespass issues with family group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a clueless mum with 3 kids and due to lack of telephone or chat support getting very frustrated. We're all under the Xbox family and I recently got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caroline Alker, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Gamespass issues with family group

I'm a clueless mum with 3 kids and due to lack of telephone or chat support getting very frustrated. We're all under the Xbox family and I recently got gamepass ultimate free with bt. Problem is, my older kid can access it and play free games online with his friends and the youngest can't. The other doesn't use it anyway, so irrelevant. How do I fix it so my youngest can play online games like his big brother please? Any ideas?

:)

Caroline Alker, Oct 22, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Whichever.account has.the subsvription has to.set one console as home

Then both accounts can use that console online or offline

The second console only the subscriber can use it online
  3. Caroline Alker Win User

Hi, thanks, it's on different Xbox consoles.
  4. ngocphi Win User

If it is on pc you have to sign in on the purchasing account on the xbox store to install

But cloud play it can only be on the subscriber account and they can only be signed in on one place at a time
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Jacob Adler Win User

"We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code

No, it is not. I thought I mentioned in the post that I even tried adding it to a family group, tested the settings, and then switched it so that it was the manager of the family group. Neither of those things worked. It is now not part of a family group. In addition, each of the times I attempted to access the settings from the account that was only listed as a member, not as the owner of the family group, I was unable to even get to the page that displays the settings. This leads me to believe that being part of a family group has no bearing on the issue at hand.
Thema:

1. Gamespass issues with family group - Similar Threads - Gamespass issues family

2. I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>

in XboX Insiders
    I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>: Why do that, Steam is free. submitted by /u/NegativeHelix [link] [comments]
  3. I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>

in XboX Insiders
    I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>: Why do that, Steam is free. submitted by /u/NegativeHelix [link] [comments]
  4. Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!: Hello, When I'm streaming the game via "Cloud Gaming" the game detects the controller fine but when I download the game on my PC, Gamepass doesn't detect the controller and I have tried...
  5. I have used a pre paid card for xbox gamespass its an ultimate one but wont seem to let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have used a pre paid card for xbox gamespass its an ultimate one but wont seem to let me...: I have used a pre paid card for xbox gamespass its an ultimate one but wont seem to let me go and use the games and also wont let me cancel it as it says can cancel a pre paid card please help...
  6. Error 0x81900001 when trying to play games on PC and GamesPass is okay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x81900001 when trying to play games on PC and GamesPass is okay: Please Help! [img] 7bdfcdb6-cc65-4b74-b5a9-edec277dd44b
  7. Halo MCC gamespass streaming sensitivity issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo MCC gamespass streaming sensitivity issue: Hi all I’m having a sensitivity issue with halo MCC, whenever I stream the game on my iPhone the my input device has crazy high sensitivity. I use a backbone controller and despite setting the...
  8. I Cannot install any gemes to my PC with gamespass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cannot install any gemes to my PC with gamespass: This is what I get when i try to install games, clicking the orange link just brings up that settings window and no matter what drive I pick I get the same error. [img] I've tried requesting a...
  9. Xbox gamespass account suspension bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamespass account suspension bug: Just thought I should let everyone know, that I think there is a glitch somewhere regarding the suspension system. I got a message today in the GamePass app stating that my account was suspended,...
  10. Gamespass fürs kind

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamespass fürs kind: Guten Tag & Frohes Neues ich möchte für meine 12 Jahre alte Tochter den gamespass pc aktivieren auf ihrem pc und bin am verzweifeln. sie ist in ms family und hat Guthaben aber wenn ich mit ihrem...