Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud

Discus and support Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone here experiencing the same "issue" of tne gamesir t4 pro trigger only working as a button (you can't controll throttle on racing games) on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GoCopsGetTheDogs, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud

Anyone here experiencing the same "issue" of tne gamesir t4 pro trigger only working as a button (you can't controll throttle on racing games) on xcloud?

(This can be ignored but anyone had problems with the triggers ?)

submitted by /u/GoCopsGetTheDogs
    [link] [comments]

/u/GoCopsGetTheDogs, Apr 8, 2021
  2. leo brosseau Win User

Controller support on Xbox cloud streaming for the pc version.

Ah, I see, thanks. So what would I do about a regular xinput controller on pc? I have the Gamesir T4 Cyclone Pro. I'm assuming it'll work just fine on the mobile but I'm unsure about pc since it's different
  3. MangeshNanoti Win User

controller triggers doesn't work

Hi, I have a Gamesir T4W which I am using on windows 11. It's triggers are not working. Can you help out?
  4. Alper Topcu Win User

Phone won't rotate.

I've the same issue with Samsung S23 Ultra+Gamesir X2 Pro(xbox) controller. Neither the app not the web versioned(installed) won't rotate. I tried it with my previous phone Huawei P30 Pro had the same problem there too.

I reinstalled several times but had no success.
  5. Ben Morrison Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

i did hear they were to be trialling xcloud via pc soon, not sure when but obviously as the surface is a pc technically that should work on there.
    Surface Pro X is ARM64 architecture, so a “standard” PC app for xCloud would have to be either 32-bit and run in emulation, or ported to ARM to work.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox One Afterglow Controller stops working on Windows 10

the Accessories software works fine on my pdp pro controller, you can edit the button layout and change anything that you can with the standard microsoft shoddy controller, you don't need drivers it uses the standard microsoft drivers. the pro controller i use from pdp has the rear buttons too and is a solid controller with trigger adjustments too. never had an issue with it unlike the shoddy microsoft controllers that suffer drift on the left analogue stick or button failures or latency issues.
Thema:

Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud

1. Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud - Similar Threads - Gamesir pro's triggers

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 61496b67-d43a-4caa-933c-acacd42f26ed
  4. Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?: I tried pairing my controller to my PC, and then seeing if it connected to Xbox Cloud, but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do? d57dc4e2-6bb6-40cf-b960-a4ceef224fd7
  5. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Xbox Series X Pro are the truth to you or the rumour? What it is are going to be? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  6. Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?: So I was wondering if I can connect my Nintendo switch pro controller to my Xbox series X. And I wanted to know if this is allowed. f2ea33ee-2576-4318-b45c-0726784bcb6b
  7. Gamesir G7 SE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesir G7 SE: Why was the 1ms on the Gamsir G7 SE option removed?? You allow Mouse and Keyboard support which permits unfair advantages alongside Crossplay with its 1ms and higher framerates, yet block a 1ms...
  8. Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x: I was thinking of buying one of these so i can use mk on games like apex cuz im sick of stick drift and thumbstick breaking is it safe to use this GameSir VX2 AimBox mouse and keyboard adapter...
  9. Setting up an GameSir VX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Setting up an GameSir VX: Hi my grand daughter age 9 has an Xbox 1s but she finds the controller hard to work as she is used to a keyboard and mouse so I bought her a GameSir VX but I am having no luck setting it up and...
  10. I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...

in XboX Insiders
    I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...: I want to play games on xcloud but almost all of them need an xbox controller and i don't have one, can anyone tell me if it will work fine with the gamesir t4 pro? And if it doesn't, which...