Gamesir G7 SE

Discus and support Gamesir G7 SE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why was the 1ms on the Gamsir G7 SE option removed?? You allow Mouse and Keyboard support which permits unfair advantages alongside Crossplay with its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B2Bomber, May 1, 2024.

1. B2Bomber
    B2Bomber Guest

Gamesir G7 SE

Why was the 1ms on the Gamsir G7 SE option removed?? You allow Mouse and Keyboard support which permits unfair advantages alongside Crossplay with its 1ms and higher framerates, yet block a 1ms option on a controller?? It is MUCH easier to aim with a mouse than with a analog of any Input Latency. Your clearly no different than Apple blocking Epic Games from their Store

:)

B2Bomber, May 1, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even when not touching it it is the same problem on UI in games

Sadly it's a downside of the current analog stick technology used by most controllers, but there are some controllers which use newer 'hall effect' sticks which are less susceptible to this issue. The GameSir G7 SE for example is a 3rd party Xbox controller which uses hall effect sticks.
  3. Ryan Rabon Win User

Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

Hi Ryan lovely to share names! My controller is a Gamesir G7 se I’m not My headphones,krysenix PG2 (sorry for having to make you take time out of your day on New Year’s Eve to do this I just really want it fixed, happy new years and I hope you had a merry Christmas)
  4. RD Anderson Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

I’ve been alternating between the 8bitdo ultimate for Xbox (was down to 20$ for a few week on Amazon) and the Gamesir G7 se (with Hall effects

Joysticks). Unfortunately they are both wired. The 8bitdo feels better and has an amazing app interface with mappable everything, vibration settings, tigger vibrations, multiple profiles, programmable back buttons and feels great in the hand if your an adult,, but it’s doesn’t have hall effect joysticks. So, I’m sure how they’ll be in a few months. The g7 se is good and has Hall effects but doesn’t feel as solid at the 8bitdo and is a bit more expensive at 45-50$ at most retailers. If you can find the 8bitdo ultimate for under 30$ I highly recommend it. It just sucks that there’s no decent wireless alternatives at a sub 100$ price point.
  5. ArKineX DeMiToV Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

I'm in the same boat as most of you on this thread. On my 360, my controllers lasted way longer than any of the Series X Controllers have. I have only had to replace my original 360 controllers maybe twice since I owned them and that is after numerous Call of Duty titles and Halo playing on them.

On the Series X, my original Black one that came with my system started to get stick drift about 3 months in. I purchased a Blue one when those colors came out...and that about 3-4 months before it got stick drift. Then I bought another Blue one. That too got stick drift after about 4 months or so. Then I got a Red one. That too started to get stick drift after about 4 months.

I have repaired the black one and the blue one once before, but the other stick started to drift on both so now its a mute point.

I'm sick of having to shell out $40-$50 on a new controller every 4-6 months just so I can play on my console.

I ended up buying 2 new GameSir G7 SE Wired Controllers from Amazon for $45 each and they have been fantastic!

https://www.gamesir.hk/products/gamesir-g7-se

https://www.amazon.com/GameSir-Controller-Windows-Gamepad-Joysticks/dp/B0C7GW9F88

Super long cords really help and these have the Hall Effect Joysticks/Triggers so I'm hoping this will be the end of Stick drift for me and me wasting money on Controllers that don't last.

I honestly wish I didn't have to resort to buying 3rd party products just so I can play the console that I love.

Microsoft, please fix your Controller issue!!
  6. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

Thanks for confirming this info, and no worries!

This unfortunately might be a compatibility issue between all the different brands involved. Do you have the GameSir app installed on your console? This is where you can perform diagnostic tests, update the firmware, etc. I know PDP controllers require the PDP Hub app to be able to adjust the volume on a connected headset.
    https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9PMJKF5NSTDR

I can’t seem to find any possible way to contact Krysenix or any support resources for the headset, but this is the official support website for Gamesir:
    https://www.gamesir.hk/pages/ask-global

You can message them or submit a request there, or send an email to cs @ gamesir.hk (remove the spaces) - they may be able to advise further.

If it helps, this is the information page for your controller:
    https://www.gamesir.hk/pages/tutorial-how-to-use-gamesir-g7#faq

Happy New Year to you as well!
Thema:

Gamesir G7 SE

1. Gamesir G7 SE - Similar Threads - Gamesir

2. Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x: I was thinking of buying one of these so i can use mk on games like apex cuz im sick of stick drift and thumbstick breaking is it safe to use this GameSir VX2 AimBox mouse and keyboard adapter...
  3. Setting up an GameSir VX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Setting up an GameSir VX: Hi my grand daughter age 9 has an Xbox 1s but she finds the controller hard to work as she is used to a keyboard and mouse so I bought her a GameSir VX but I am having no luck setting it up and...
  4. Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud: Anyone here experiencing the same "issue" of tne gamesir t4 pro trigger only working as a button (you can't controll throttle on racing games) on xcloud? (This can be ignored but anyone had...
  5. I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...

in XboX Insiders
    I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...: I want to play games on xcloud but almost all of them need an xbox controller and i don't have one, can anyone tell me if it will work fine with the gamesir t4 pro? And if it doesn't, which...