Gamesharing has stopped working on my home Xbox One

Discus and support Gamesharing has stopped working on my home Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. About a year and a half ago I received my Xbox, I bought some games, they were working fine. My little brother became interested in the Xbox soon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SilentGrepher, May 13, 2017.

1. Gamesharing has stopped working on my home Xbox One

Hi. About a year and a half ago I received my Xbox, I bought some games, they were working fine. My little brother became interested in the Xbox soon after. I made him an account that was linked to my account as family. He was able to play the games he wanted
    (that I owned), online, without me being there to sign into the Xbox. However, a few months ago, gamesharing stopped working. My brother was unable to play games or use Gold privileges on the home Xbox unless I came and signed in to my account and switched
    to his account. It is an issue when I am not at home to essentially sign in for him. His account has seemed to lose its privileges to use my account's Gold and games.

:)

SilentGrepher, May 13, 2017
  2. Ayman Hafsi
    Ayman Hafsi Guest
    Xbox gamesharing stopped working

Hellok guys! I recently had a little problem with gamesharing.

So I have this friend who I was gamesharing with for 2 months and suddenly it stopped working for him he can't access my games anymore even tough he didn't change his home xbox and nor did I! I don't understand what could've happened please someone help
    me out and thank you!!

Ayman Hafsi, May 13, 2017
  3. VintageKris
    VintageKris Guest
    Xbox one error - 0X803f800f

I am gamesharing with my brothers xbox. (My account is set on brothers xbox as home xbox and my brothers account is set in my xbox as home xbox)

I and my brother got For honor with Xbox live gold a while back. At this time i had xbox live gold and my brother also had xbox live gold (but we were already gamesharing).

If i faund out correctly, then if we are gamesharing we need only one xbox with gold, so i stopped my subscription.

Now when my subscription ended neither me or my brother cant play For Honor, althought he still is subscribed to xbox live gold. We both can play games online, also all other games we have got from xbox live. Just For honor is not working.

When we start the game we got error - 0X803f800f.

I have tried to hard reset xbox, remove my account and add it back, reinstalling the game. Nothing is not working.

What do we do?

Thanks in advance for any info.

VintageKris, May 13, 2017
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

CoD purchase

you can try Xbox gameshare but it doesn't work for all games some games do require it to be bought per account. to gameshare you will need to have your profile on the 2nd xbox aswell as the first and set it as home xbox on the 2nd xbox so the other account
    has access to your content.

Home Xbox
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Digital game sharing question

Digital gamesharing would work as long as you follow the info for xbox home setting in xbox one: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox
  6. AndrewAlonzo Win User

Gamesharing

I can play the game I just dont have the add ons, and hard resetting and uninstalled and reinstalled didnt work. We also stopped gamesharing and gameshared again too
  7. Gooni3zGaming Win User

game pass

8. S092 SII Jerome Win User

My Home Xbox

My Xbox said I could make my home Xbox again on the 8th of December. I just went to check and now I can't do it till the 15th of April. Thing is I didn't use any of my home Xbox switches and no one else has access to my account. Is there any way
    I can get the switches back?
    Hey NukedVisions,

It is possible that u have ran out of gameshares on your xbox, now the thing is with gamesharing is that your only allowed 3 gameshares a year as from july this year. My best guess is to chat with an ambassador online and to let them see if there is an issue

I hope this is useful to you
Thema:

Gamesharing has stopped working on my home Xbox One

1. Gamesharing has stopped working on my home Xbox One - Similar Threads - Gamesharing has stopped

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  4. gameshare not working

in XBoX on Windows
    gameshare not working: my girlfriend is trying to gameshare me binding of isaac and when I login to her account on my xbox it says she doesn't own the game, however she does, is there anyway to fix this?...
  5. GameSharing gamepass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing gamepass issue: My brother got Xbox gamepass ultimate and he is also game sharing with me but when I try to play online it keeps telling me to get gamepass. 76388427-90f2-4cb0-830f-c2b431f51543
  6. Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer: I'm game sharing with a friend that has gamepass ultimate but I can't access any online privileges how do I fix this 75aef79d-2b0b-4bac-9efc-b5b446998e0f
  7. I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...: Is it possible to play in the same game online while gamesharing it’s not letting me and my brother do it. a0b349c8-2b12-4924-8aed-4f535e7535f4
  8. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  9. Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox...: Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it? It says full MWII content is available with the pre-order, so would I be able to...
  10. My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help: Hi my Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how my cousin and I both game share with each other and someone has un gameshared with him and I don’t have anymore left so now he can’t play...