Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to play multiplayer on assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, my game just sends me to the home screen without doing anything. Also it never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014.

  1. Jake 242424
    Jake 242424 Guest

    Games


    When I try to play multiplayer on assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, my game just sends me to the home screen without doing anything. Also it never asked for my uplay passport. Anybody know what to do?

    :)
     
    Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014
    #1
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

    Uncharted 4 and No Mans Sky
     
    King Tones, Jan 1, 2014
    #2
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    New Games

    If you like shooters, try Halo 5. Star Wars Battlefront. Or plants vs zombies garden warfare 2.
     
    iwb100, Jan 1, 2014
    #3
  4. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest

    Games

    Hi Jake 242424.

    -

    Regarding the Uplay Passport, Ubisoft has removed that requirement for online multiplayer after consumer backlash over certain single player elements being locked behind the Uplay Passport.

    -

    Regarding the issue of getting kicked back to the home screen, your best bet is to head over to this forum to get the support you need.

    forums.xbox.com/.../4270.aspx
     
    PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
    #4
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Games are games are games...

    The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

    Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

    I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  6. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

    Games are games are games...

    FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Games are games are games...

    I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

    And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  8. Sword Style Win User

    Games are games are games...

    I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Games are games are games...

    People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

    Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

    Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

    The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

Loading...
  1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...