Games won’t work and can’t click on any apps

Discus and support Games won’t work and can’t click on any apps in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I open the Xbox menu and it freezes unless I hit the Xbox button and the Xbox won’t let me click on any apps 5dff2360-bdcf-4e95-9aae-90571a375b07 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlakeByerley, Jan 23, 2021.

1. BlakeByerley
    BlakeByerley Guest

I open the Xbox menu and it freezes unless I hit the Xbox button and the Xbox won’t let me click on any apps

:)

BlakeByerley, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  3. Luke ����� Win User

Anyone know why HDR doesn’t always work on the series x dashboard

Thanks for you reply. I’ve done the reset but that didn’t work. I have logged back in and now the rewards app won’t launch. I’ve tried reinstalling the rewards app but still won’t open. It says something about updating location. This used to happen before but I could click the icon again and it would let me into the app. But now I can’t get into it at all. I’m guessing I’m gonna have to do a full factory reset? Thanks Luke
  4. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’ve cleared over 100 gb on my Xbox but xcloud still won’t work for fallout 4 and it’s only fallout 4 that has a problem. I tried using cloud gaming on my Xbox instead but it still didn’t work. My game starts syncing and then says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” and says my Xbox is out of space for saved data
  5. Wade Twiss Win User

The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

It won’t work I can’t even get the controller to reapond it just does it’s own thing and I can’t stop it
  6. BiBi BlUfF Win User

ERROR CODE 807B0193 HELP

Wow, this helped but none the less you still can’t access any apps through the dashboard and “browse app” store still isn’t working. I hope you guys can fix this issue soon since its been going on for days now.

in order to launch the app you have to click the (x) home screen button

go to games and apps

click on recent

then choose what app you want to use.
Thema:

1. Games won’t work and can’t click on any apps - Similar Threads - Games won’t can’t

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record: Hello There, So for the past 4 days, basically since the new update, I’ve been have a TON of trouble with My Xbox Captures. I have been recording Xbox captures with my 2 TB Seagate external 3.0...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  6. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  7. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  8. Xbox Series x won’t install games ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series x won’t install games ?: Anyone else have this problem? I pushed install a 100 times but it won’t install games, neither puts it in queue for install. submitted by /u/flokuni [link] [comments]
  9. No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox: I wanted to play forza but it kicks me out, then I tried Destiny 2 and the same thing happened even though I have a disk copy of the game. I tried to restart my console but when I click on restart...
  10. Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...: [IMG] submitted by /u/_rubg_ [link] [comments]