games wont play

Discus and support games wont play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had troubld being able to play three games call of duty , battlefield and assassins creed they would not play on my xbox one after installing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beltorn, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Beltorn
    Beltorn Guest

games wont play

I had troubld being able to play three games call of duty , battlefield and assassins creed they would not play on my xbox one after installing digitally called xbox and they refunded my money but I just want to play the damn games going to take my xbox
    one back get a new one see if it that solves the problem if not think I will just get a ps4 have spent all week just trying to get games to work ridiculous.

:)

Beltorn, Jan 4, 2014
  2. xX iJoKeR x
    xX iJoKeR x Guest
    wont play games

since your last dash bored update my Xbox wont read disks, it just keeps saying (open tray) and iv followed all instructions on how to solve this problem but to no avail. can some one help to explain why and to solve this problem. thank you

xX iJoKeR x, Jan 4, 2014
  3. wont play games

Greetings, chaos! Can you please create a new thread by clicking this link:
    forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx
    ? Be sure to list a full description of your situation including any error messages you are seeing and the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. This will enable us to better assist you with your issue. Thank you
    in advance!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

games wont play