Games won’t launch on brand new Xbox one s!!!

Discus and support Games won’t launch on brand new Xbox one s!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new xbox one and purchased COD Modern Warfare. After setting up, I installed the required packs to run the game (100+GB) along... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smashey, May 9, 2020.

1. Smashey
    Smashey Guest

I just bought a brand new xbox one and purchased COD Modern Warfare. After setting up, I installed the required packs to run the game (100+GB) along with having the CD. I played one online match and about 40 min of the campaign before the game froze.
    Ever since the game froze on me it will not launch anymore and any new game downloaded (NBA 2k20, fortnite) will not launch as well. I have tried multiple hard resets, change MAC address, cleared cache, basically everything but uninstalling and reinstalling
    the massive game download. I use a hotspot from my phone to download so i really dont want to reinstall if i dont have to. PLEASE HELP!!! Super frustrating having these issues with a brand new console and games.

:)

Smashey, May 9, 2020
  2. SABDOM Win User

You should return the console where you bought it while the retailler warranty is still valid !!!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Elite Controller

I will have to wait some time before i will get it. As we do not have a launch date for my country yet. Estimated price is also the same as buying a brand new Xbox One S.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Not showing up (DO NOT SAY "same!")

So I put in my New and Unscratched Star Wars Battlefront 2 Disc into my Xbox one S. Nothing happens. What do I do? How do I launch the game? I'm not cleaning anything as everything is new.
    So because it’s new you won’t try to clean it anyway to see if it works? Cleaning it takes what, 10 seconds? If you’re unwilling to clean it then take it back to the store and exchange it.

Whenever that has happened to me, cleaning it fixed it even if I didn’t see a spec of dust on the disc. It was the very same for me when I got Doom brand new.
  5. BronzyCeiling32 Win User

Connection issue, signing in...out...in...

BTW, this is a brand new XBox One S, Battlefield 1T system
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
Thema:

1. Games won’t launch on brand new Xbox one s!!! - Similar Threads - Games won’t launch

2. FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x: When I download FM24 from game pass it won’t load the game keeps asking to insert a disc 57a516ce-7d27-4882-8e85-5b80624341fd
  3. game won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won’t launch: i tried to launch fifa 23 but it doesn’t let me my game isn’t scratched or anything i tried multiple games and it still doesn’t worked it works for one day then it stops working...
  4. Why won’t my game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game launch: I have been trying to play the walking dead definitive series on the Xbox series X and the game won’t launch. When I uninstalled it, and tried to reinstall it I was met with installation stopped....
  5. My game won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won’t launch: Ever time I try to launch call of duty I get the error code 0x803f9006 e44e6833-650e-46b6-b8a8-91f97fd343d9
  6. MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game: I just recently installed a new update for the Season 1 reloaded for MW2. When it said that I am already signed into my account and network. Everything seemed to be fine when abruptly, the game...
  7. Why won’t game that previously was working cannot launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t game that previously was working cannot launch?: Ok, so I was using cloud gaming earlier and had no issues (except bad lag when it occurred). Like no more than an hour ago. Lag got real bad, so I exited fully, to reload from fresh. Now game...
  8. Why won’t my modern warfare game launch from the Home Screen? It says it needs an update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare game launch from the Home Screen? It says it needs an update...: my modern warfare 2 game will not update or launch from the Home Screen. I tried to un install the game and now it won’t let me re install the game. bff5d37c-3457-404d-a0f3-5b3132117eaa
  9. Every game on my Series X won’t launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game on my Series X won’t launch.: New problem that just started today. I’ve had my series X for a couple months and everything’s been fine until today. Every game on my Xbox suddenly says “The person who bought this needs to sign...
  10. Game won’t launch error code 0x87af000d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch error code 0x87af000d: 0x87af000d This is the error code we are still getting. NBA 2K21 Xbox One S We’ve installed, removed, reinstalled over a dozen times now. We have extra space on an external hard drive so it’s...