Games wont finish downloading and i cant cancel any downloads.

Discus and support Games wont finish downloading and i cant cancel any downloads. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It wont give me any error messages they just wont download or cancel. Ive tried trouble shooting ive tried reinstalling but nothing is working its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lisa Petty1, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Lisa Petty1
    Lisa Petty1 Guest

It wont give me any error messages they just wont download or cancel.

Ive tried trouble shooting ive tried reinstalling but nothing is working its been stuck for a good 3 hours now does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Lisa Petty1, Apr 21, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Lisa. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let's try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly reset the Xbox app, gaming services, and MS store app. Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Find the App named "Gaming Services" then select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Reset. Do the same for MS store and Xbox app then reboot your PC. After that, try installing your games again.
  3. xFearThisx23 Win User

Download issues after purchase

i cant download apocalypse for black ops 2 i payed for it and it gets too 99% and wont finish
  4. Geordie Flash Win User

Game wont finish downloading

Have you tried doing a background download? After clearing anything to do with skyrim turn on background downloads and start the download and turn off your Xbox 360. Otherwise you may have to contact customer support here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. Astro115 Win User

Game wont finish downloading

my advice is to start the download on your xbox and then power off, it will download and it shouldnt reset.
  6. HaydenBock Win User

Minecraft launcher not downloading, I cant see the error code because when I go to check the error code the store crashes.

I also cant "cancel download" or "download now"
Thema:

1. Games wont finish downloading and i cant cancel any downloads. - Similar Threads - Games wont finish

2. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  3. Xbox One wont install disk games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont install disk games.: When I try to install a game to my xbox one using a disk it always says installation failed when it reaches around 5 percent, I have tried with multiple disks and none work, some download more...
  4. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  5. Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?: Every time i try and install it it says content failed to load and i already made a Ubisoft account for this. So does anyone know whats going on? b1cb416a-1efa-475a-84e5-9ae18b545528
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  8. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  9. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  10. My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish: My game is updating and its stuck and wont finish the game is FM7 is there a fix to this 67f52165-93b2-4c02-9781-9641f5593aa9