Games With Gold

Discus and support Games With Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Because That Ps3 Has battlefield 3 For Free when you have Psn I think the next game for the month should be BattleField 3 On Xbox360 for Games With... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XDragonEmporerX, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Games With Gold

Because That Ps3 Has battlefield 3 For Free when you have Psn I think the next game for the month should be BattleField 3 On Xbox360 for Games With Gold please that would be awsome thanks

:)

XDragonEmporerX, Jul 28, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jul 28, 2014
  3. Games with Gold

I've had people call me arrogant in the past because I do act like I know everything from time to time and although I don't know everything, I do still know a lot and try to approach things from a practical standpoint whenever I can - I've become significantly
    more humble and careful with things I say over the past few months due to past transgressions with other posters as well.

As for how much I game, it has indeed come to a point where I'm on the forums more than I game, but I do still use my Xbox consoles to play games and do other things - at least 3 hours a day if I were to put a number to it, which is a lot considering all
    of the other things I make time for in my life.

Regardless of what you or anyone else thinks of me, I'm here because I enjoy it and the people I socialize with (most of the time). I also enjoy helping others whenever and wherever I can. If I end up being wrong about something, I accept that and move on
    (which I admit I didn't often do in the past) rather than holding a grudge - after all, those are the worst things to have.

Galactic Geek, Jul 28, 2014
  4. Cr8zyJay007
    Cr8zyJay007 Guest

Games With Gold

PSN has a ton of games that will never see the list on Games with Gold! The game is only $10 at Gamestop go buy it!

Cr8zyJay007, Aug 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Games With Gold