Games with Gold problem

Discus and support Games with Gold problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I live in Germany and I have an german xbox live account and I am a Gold Member. In the marketplace is Sleeping Dogs as a games with gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRM0NST3RK1LLA, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Games with Gold problem

Hi

I live in Germany and I have an german xbox live account and I am a Gold Member.

In the marketplace is Sleeping Dogs as a games with gold download.

The problem is if i open it there is no download button anywhere.

Could it be a regional problem? Or do I need a credit card to show that I am over 18?

Thanks for help, sorry for the bad grammar.

Daniel

:)

MRM0NST3RK1LLA, Jan 2, 2014
  2. BIGBear194
    BIGBear194 Guest
    Problem with Games with Gold

What happens is that it doesn't ask for a payment method, when I click in "download" appears an error message, it says: "This file is corrupted or it isn't avayable in your region. Please try again".

I don't live in the US, actually I live in Brazil, but my xbox live gold account is from USA, I tried to region migrate my account to the brazillian xbox live but I cant, I've checked the things that can go wrong in the region migration process and none
    of those is happening to my account.

BIGBear194, Jan 2, 2014
  3. BIGBear194
    BIGBear194 Guest
    Problem with Games with Gold

When the GwG started I successfuly downloaded the games (on demand and arcade), but after the change from microsoft points to real currency, I cannot download the games for free anymore, just the arcade games. I have no credit card in my account. What should
    I do, do I need a credit card?

Sorry about my English.

BIGBear194, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Games with Gold problem