Games with gold game doesn't work after the game was removed from gwg

Discus and support Games with gold game doesn't work after the game was removed from gwg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got dead island on games with gold and me and my friend were having fun on it. The game was working perfectly fine until it was replaced... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Szymon Armata, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Games with gold game doesn't work after the game was removed from gwg

Hi, I recently got dead island on games with gold and me and my friend were having fun on it. The game was working perfectly fine until it was replaced in gwg with different titles. The game now says that we don't own the game even though we both installed it and should keep it. We both still have game pass ultimate it has not ran out. This is very frustrating because we wanted to finish the game together and we don't want to spend money on a game we should now own. I tried uninstalling but once i did that i cannot get the game again, the microsoft store just tells me to buy the game. If there are any fixes to this please tell me. Thank you

:)

Szymon Armata, Sep 29, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Games with gold game doesn't work after the game was removed from gwg