Games with gold already?!?!?

Discus and support Games with gold already?!?!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier I was looking at gameplay on upload of a game called "Strider", went to go check it out & it's free! Never heard of it but I thought I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ler-8EFC5DFF-EF3D-48E3-9E1F-32486E66917E, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Games with gold already?!?!?

Earlier I was looking at gameplay on upload of a game called "Strider", went to go check it out & it's free! Never heard of it but I thought I would let everyone know. :]

Maybe this is games with gold?!

EDIT: It might be I demo as I have not played it yet.

:)

Ler-8EFC5DFF-EF3D-48E3-9E1F-32486E66917E, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Games with Gold

I've had people call me arrogant in the past because I do act like I know everything from time to time and although I don't know everything, I do still know a lot and try to approach things from a practical standpoint whenever I can - I've become significantly
    more humble and careful with things I say over the past few months due to past transgressions with other posters as well.

As for how much I game, it has indeed come to a point where I'm on the forums more than I game, but I do still use my Xbox consoles to play games and do other things - at least 3 hours a day if I were to put a number to it, which is a lot considering all
    of the other things I make time for in my life.

Regardless of what you or anyone else thinks of me, I'm here because I enjoy it and the people I socialize with (most of the time). I also enjoy helping others whenever and wherever I can. If I end up being wrong about something, I accept that and move on
    (which I admit I didn't often do in the past) rather than holding a grudge - after all, those are the worst things to have.

Galactic Geek, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Games with gold already?!?!?

Looked into it some more & it's made by the people who made Killer Instinct, so it could have the same pay to play aspect. Will update when I play it later on.

Ler-8EFC5DFF-EF3D-48E3-9E1F-32486E66917E, Feb 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Games with gold already?!?!?