Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?

Discus and support Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For a long time on a subscription with a golden status, they distribute various crafts that almost no one buys, but the economic crisis requires more.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JcVai, Sep 18, 2019.

1. JcVai
    JcVai Guest

For a long time on a subscription with a golden status, they distribute various crafts that almost no one buys, but the economic crisis requires more.

Now by subscription they will distribute non-existent or inaccessible games Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? :)

Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? [​IMG]

Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? [​IMG]

Game listed with xbox gold status from 16 sep 2019, now 9am 16 sep and product is not available.

And the biggest negative is that if it is a store bug, then reporting it with screenshots to tech support is a whole quest, more difficult than going through all the parts of dead souls naked.

:)

JcVai, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Some Games have conflict about the age classification rate in some regions arround the world so then it is hapen they need make the reavaliation and only they can solve this they can dispinible make in this regions, that Hapen in Brazil with the first
    Castlevania a feel mouths ago
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

As people said, sometimes they take some time to release. Last month I had to wait 3 days.
  4. J0hnsta115 Win User

I believe they all brcome available at one time, not dependent on time zone, so this explains why some countries get it later or earlier in the day. Some people have mentioned the new xbox 360 game not being updated for two weeks, but the xbox 360 games
    dont change at the beginning of the month, they change 2 weeks into it.
  5. {Parity} Win User

I don't pay for my Gold subscription for the 'free' games, however, if one comes that I like and want to try that is just a little added incentive.
  6. DominumStige Win User

I tried again this morning and the game is available for free as a GwG.
Thema:

1. Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? - Similar Threads - Games gold status

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  6. I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****: As i said it. Its fraud. Let us keep our gold and the gamepass as SEPARATE SUBSCRIPTIONS! I have games that ONLY work when i have my GOLD status. Which i now, do NOT have, because i refuse...
  7. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  8. have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...: have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, which now should be free of gold status holder, the console is forbidden to install games with such a...
  9. I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC ...: Hello! I already addressed the question of what I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC system. How all the same to resolve this issue?...
  10. Good afternoon, join the first month Gold status, status acquired by the game, and then one's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good afternoon, join the first month Gold status, status acquired by the game, and then one's ...: Good afternoon, join the first month Gold status, status acquired by the game, and then one's stated support for xBox, and I have 360! And the second game, too, writes one support....