games taking too long to load/freezes/audio skips while playing

Discus and support games taking too long to load/freezes/audio skips while playing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently started having this issue where my games and my apps will get a message saying "your game took too long to load" and when they do load,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OG_RICH714, Jul 29, 2020.

1. OG_RICH714
    OG_RICH714 Guest

I recently started having this issue where my games and my apps will get a message saying "your game took too long to load" and when they do load, during gameplay the game will freeze momentarily and start again, the audio skips/stutters while playing
    and can be unplayable at times. All of my games are digitally downloaded and I'm using a 3tb external hard drive. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox and unplugging it for 10 minutes and I still am having this issue. I'm not sure if its my external hard drive
    or possibly my Xbox one s. Any advice would be helpful.

:)

OG_RICH714, Jul 29, 2020
  2. ChaituChowdary Win User

I recently started having this issue where my games and my apps will get a message saying "your game took too long to load" and when they do load, during gameplay the game will freeze momentarily and start again, the audio skips/stutters while playing
    and can be unplayable at times. All of my games are digitally downloaded and I'm using a 3tb external hard drive. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox and unplugging it for 10 minutes and I still am having this issue. I'm not sure if its my external hard drive
    or possibly my Xbox one s. Any advice would be helpful.
    Hello there ,

my suggestion is to reset your xbox.

please backup your games in hard drive before doing this .

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

thanks.
  3. darkwraight Win User

im getting the same problems since 2weeks, randomly sometimes when i launch games or apps same thing with the same msg ''took too long'' or ''try again later''. I factory reset and installed everything again hasnt worked 4 me. I dont know what's going
    on.
  4. Frag Flintstone Win User

I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES !!!

BF4 won't play period. Same with Watchdogs. Both are on disk and just freeze in the startup screen for a while before crashing and telling me that the game took too long to load.
  5. RFCWOLVERINE Win User

Game taking too long to load

try taking the game back to the shop or try installing the game offline that might go a bit quicker
  6. A1i3nScum Win User

Suspension Issues

now since this happened my Xbox keeps screwing up continuously asking me to sign in, giving error codes for every game I try to play (this game is taking too long to load, Xbox guide is taking too long to load, etc etc) console continuously rebooting itself,
    freezing, won't even let me add another account to my console.

Ffs it was perfectly fine before my suspension that shouldn't of even happened and now its going haywire!
Thema:

1. games taking too long to load/freezes/audio skips while playing - Similar Threads - games taking too

2. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  3. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  4. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  5. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  6. My brand new series x won’t take any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new series x won’t take any game discs: My Xbox will not let any disc in, any fixes? 8101392c-bf55-4237-a64f-ffa5b89eae05
  7. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  8. Games take hours to START downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games take hours to START downloading: Hi, I have an Xbox Series One and a brand new Series X and both exhibit the same issue. When you click to download a game, they can take an hour or so to show up in the Download Queue. They can...
  9. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  10. What do I do if my Xbox takes too long to start all my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox takes too long to start all my games?: P.s I have done everything that's been suggested. Eject and Sync, unplugging, removing my accounts. EVERYTHING!!! I fear I've lost my xbox. This is just so frustrating, thought it'd be a much...