games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

Discus and support games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toxic Boy1, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Toxic Boy1
    Toxic Boy1 Guest

games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started stuttering a real lot, you cant identify the stutters while on windows completely but you can clearly see that it stutters even on the start button animation and others like scrolling on you tube shorts is really laggy. i remember that it wasnt this bad before. I was curious and then downloaded some games that used to had 60+ fps before. but now those games sadly even cant get to 40 fps and with a lot of lag and stutters. And ive also thought to update my display drivers and softwares thinking that it should run better now . But no. sadly its still the same as before .. i dont have a single idea my am i having this issue.. And i hope you guys should find the solution to this issue soon..

:)

Toxic Boy1, Feb 10, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: