Games Shutting Down to Overheating

Discus and support Games Shutting Down to Overheating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I’ve been having trouble playing certain games like Rainbox Six and Fortnite, this is due to me getting an error message everytime I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rxtzyy, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Rxtzyy
    Rxtzyy Guest

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been having trouble playing certain games like Rainbox Six and Fortnite, this is due to me getting an error message everytime I go into a game, i’ve cleaned my air box and the fan is still struggling really bad, i’ve even tried getting a replacement fan and it’s not working, anyone else has the same issue?

:)

Rxtzyy, Feb 26, 2024
  2. deadeagleman Win User

Solving my problem.

sound like you are overheating it and it self trying shut down to keep from overheating
  3. THANOS TITÁN Z Win User

Xbox turning off

Your console is overheating and as a security measure it shuts down
  4. Daniel Rogers1 Win User

Farcry 5 and Train Sim World 3 overheat xbox one x

It shuts down due to overheating and displays the overheat warning upon restart.
  5. DanRyder87 Win User

Is my Xbox one X faulty??

I dont think overheating is the issue because as soon as its shut down i power it on again with no problems and play. It has never shut down mid game or video. Its only done it from start up
  6. Korhog Win User

Xbox o e shutting down

it mat be overheating, or HDD problem. is power button blinking before the xbox shutting down?
Thema:

1. Games Shutting Down to Overheating - Similar Threads - Games Shutting Down

2. Xbox shutting down mid game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down mid game: Hello, I bought a new Xbox series x about 6-8 months ago and just recently it has been giving me problems. The Xbox will run fine for a little bit then when start to play games or launch games it...
  3. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  6. Xbox One X shuts down when starting a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shuts down when starting a game: My Xbox one x will turn on and work fine from the dashboard or on YouTube or Netflix. When I start a game however the console will shut off completely. For example: Fortnite- I can start it. I...
  7. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  8. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  9. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  10. My downloaded games close or shut down console (xbox X) while playing without warning?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My downloaded games close or shut down console (xbox X) while playing without warning?: My downloaded games close or shut down console (xbox X) while playing without warning? 04d264b4-6e25-4d93-a2ac-ab117c68aa3c