Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.

Discus and support Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I hopped onto my Xbox not changing any of my settings any other previous days, and when I logged onto FH4 it wouldn't let me access community... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MixelonZ, Jul 11, 2020.

1. MixelonZ
    MixelonZ Guest

Games saying I have xbox live parental settings restricting me from accessing content.

Today I hopped onto my Xbox not changing any of my settings any other previous days, and when I logged onto FH4 it wouldn't let me access community made tunes or liveries, to make sure it wasn't just the game I also went onto FM7 and had the same issue.
    I looked through multiple different answers on forums on both the Forza forums and these forums and have had no luck. All my privacy settings are set to allow these things yet I keep getting this issue and I'm not sure what to do. I can still play online with
    no issues but it won't allow me to access these features I have always been able to use with no changes to my account as far as I know. If anyone can try and help it would be nice. Thank you

:)

MixelonZ, Jul 11, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: