Games on xbox series x won't start infinite black screen.

Discus and support Games on xbox series x won't start infinite black screen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the beta ring and my series x won't start any game it'll boot will have an infinite black loading screen and then no games will load, and in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gloomy_Map_4039, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Games on xbox series x won't start infinite black screen.

I'm in the beta ring and my series x won't start any game it'll boot will have an infinite black loading screen and then no games will load, and in the end I'll have a no signal message from my tv anybody else facing this?

submitted by /u/Gloomy_Map_4039
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gloomy_Map_4039, Oct 29, 2021
  2. TTDude Win User

Forza Horizon 5 suddenly won't launch

I have an Xbox Series X and FH5 from Dec 21. Been playing fine for a couple of months, lots of play and progress in game. The other day it wouldn't load for no reason, it won't allow me to load from game pass either (just black after the initial small print about Mexico). I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (several hours!) and then got some new loading screens (car instruments, producer graphics and sounds, etc.), then screen then goes black and it won't load still. Have uninstalled and reinstalled again. Same problem - starts to load and then dies. Other games (e.g. Fornite) work... Any ideas please?
  3. Ralaorn Win User

Halo Infinite Crashing XBOX Series X?

I have the same crashing issue. I can watch the opening scene to where the Master Chief is dropped off the platform the screen fades to black and that’s where it locks up. I downloaded this game five times on the Series X. I did resets and complete resets, nothing works. The same thing happens with Forza 5. All other games work fine. I can play MS Flight Simulator for hours with no problems

I did get to play Halo Infinite once by downloading it to my Xbox one x. I made it pass the part where it keeps locking up. Played on for about 30 minutes Let the game do a few saves..Then shut the xbox down and waited about 20 minutes. Then started up Halo Infinite on the Series x selected continue and was able to play through a few levels until the Jan 19 th update that wiped out all the saves.
  4. luissolid Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

The new Xbox Looks amazing abd the series X it's going to be epic to play your games on 4K/60fps!

I can't wait to play HALO Infinite on Series X!
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

I don't think it'll be that big on an issue since it's not Xbox One Series X just Xbox Series X. I did wish it was called Xbox Infinite though.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

forza horizon 4 infinite loading screen xbox

I have Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox Series X and it has been infinitely loading on the main screen which is weird. I have not been able to play it for almost a month which sucks because this is my favorite game and I can not even play this guy. I am so sad... ;(

Any help
    You are not alone in this as a lot of people have the same issue from what i read.

Did you play the game on Xbox One before getting the XSX? And do you still have it? If so, then this thread might (and I stress might) be useful:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...x-Series-S-X-Infinite-Loading-Screen-Fix.aspx
Thema:

Games on xbox series x won't start infinite black screen.

1. Games on xbox series x won't start infinite black screen. - Similar Threads - Games series won't

2. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  3. Series X won't connect to online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't connect to online games.: My xbox is currently unable to connect to any online games. Each one prompts me with the games own "could not connect to online services." I have tried hard resetting, unplugging and waiting 5...
  4. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  6. Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games: Whenever I try to open the game after it is finished downloading it dosen't load and gives me an error message of "____________ took too long to start". How do I resolve this issue?...
  7. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  8. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  9. My xbox series x all of a sudden won't play anyyy xbox 360 games it was now it won't do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x all of a sudden won't play anyyy xbox 360 games it was now it won't do...: My xbox series x all of a sudden won't play anyyy xbox 360 games it was now it won't do **** but will play my newer games but none of the 360 and I've tried everything what the heck I can't get it...
  10. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25